Subject: bug#4939: 23.1.50; newsticker items not displayed

From: henry atting <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:21:07 +0100

Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give
a recipe starting from `qemacs -Q':

`emacs -Q':
M-x newsticker-start
M-x newsticker-show-news

The selected items from the newsticker List are not displayed in the
Newsticker Item buffer, the buffer stays empty.

M-x toggle-debug-on-error:
No output

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.3)
 of 2009-11-16 on argon
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10605000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/atting/bin' 'CFLAGS=-O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  window-numbering-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-bbdb-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  pc-selection-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<escape> x e m <backspace> <backspace> r e b o <tab> 
<backspace> <backspace> p o <tab> r <tab> b u <tab> 
<return>

Recent messages:
Loading /home/atting/emacs+/modules/my_lang_helpers.el (source)...done
Loading /home/atting/emacs_misc/keywords.el (source)...done
Loading /home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/structured-text-mode.el (source)...done
Loading /home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/mytext.el (source)...done
Loading /home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/screenplay.el (source)...done
Loading /home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/writeroom.el (source)...done
Loading /home/atting/emms-setup.el (source)...done
Loading /home/atting/.session...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/atting/emacs+/apel/static hides /home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/static
/home/atting/emacs+/apel/pces-20 hides /home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/pces-20
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/tls hides /home/atting/emacs+/net/tls
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/bbdb-pgp hides /home/atting/emacs+/bbdb_cvs/bits/bbdb-pgp
/home/atting/emacs+/minimap/minimap hides /home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/minimap/minimap
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/htmlize hides /home/atting/emacs+/org_git/contrib/lisp/htmlize
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/org-toc hides /home/atting/emacs+/org_git/contrib/lisp/org-toc
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/bs hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/bs
/home/atting/emacs+/apel/env hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/env
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/desktop hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/desktop
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/mwheel hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mwheel
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/ido hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/ido
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/delsel hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/delsel
/home/atting/emacs+/apel/time-stamp hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/time-stamp
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/subr hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/subr
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/saveplace hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/saveplace
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/iimage hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/iimage
/home/atting/emacs+/apel/timezone hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/timezone
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/css-mode hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/remember/remember hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-vm hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-archive hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-feed hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-info hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-freemind hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-src hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-html hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-ascii hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-icalendar hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-colview hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-id hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-faces hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-latex hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-list hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-exp hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-irc hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-docbook hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-habit hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-wl hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-xoxo hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-remember hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-plot hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-compat hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-attach hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-publish hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-table hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-timer hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-clock hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-macs hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-indent hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/atting/emacs+/org_git/lisp/org-mew hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/atting/emacs+/net/tramp-gvfs hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/atting/emacs+/net/sasl hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/atting/emacs+/net/rcompile hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/rcompile
/home/atting/emacs+/net/newst-plainview hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/newst-plainview
/home/atting/emacs+/net/newsticker hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/newsticker
/home/atting/emacs+/net/ntlm hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/atting/emacs+/net/eudc-vars hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/eudc-vars
/home/atting/emacs+/net/ldap hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/ldap
/home/atting/emacs+/net/trampver hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/trampver
/home/atting/emacs+/net/zeroconf hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/zeroconf
/home/atting/emacs+/net/sasl-cram hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/atting/emacs+/net/tramp-gw hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/home/atting/emacs+/net/telnet hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/telnet
/home/atting/emacs+/net/imap hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/imap
/home/atting/emacs+/net/eudcb-bbdb hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/eudcb-bbdb
/home/atting/emacs+/net/newst-ticker hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/newst-ticker
/home/atting/emacs+/net/eudcb-mab hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/eudcb-mab
/home/atting/emacs+/net/tramp-ftp hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/atting/emacs+/net/dns hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/atting/emacs+/net/tramp hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tramp
/home/atting/emacs+/net/tramp-compat hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/atting/emacs+/net/hmac-md5 hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/atting/emacs+/net/tramp-smb hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/atting/emacs+/net/sasl-ntlm hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/atting/emacs+/net/newst-reader hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/newst-reader
/home/atting/emacs+/net/eudc-hotlist hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/eudc-hotlist
/home/atting/emacs+/net/snmp-mode hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/snmp-mode
/home/atting/emacs+/net/eudcb-ldap hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/eudcb-ldap
/home/atting/emacs+/net/quickurl hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/quickurl
/home/atting/emacs+/net/rcirc hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/rcirc
/home/atting/emacs+/net/webjump hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/webjump
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/tls hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/atting/emacs+/net/xesam hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/xesam
/home/atting/emacs+/net/tramp-cmds hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/atting/emacs+/net/dbus hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/dbus
/home/atting/emacs+/net/ange-ftp hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/ange-ftp
/home/atting/emacs+/net/rlogin hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/rlogin
/home/atting/emacs+/net/net-utils hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/net-utils
/home/atting/emacs+/net/tramp-fish hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-fish
/home/atting/emacs+/net/eudcb-ph hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/eudcb-ph
/home/atting/emacs+/net/dig hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/atting/emacs+/net/browse-url hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/browse-url
/home/atting/emacs+/net/tramp-cache hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/atting/emacs+/net/socks hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/socks
/home/atting/emacs+/net/tramp-imap hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-imap
/home/atting/emacs+/net/eudc-bob hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/eudc-bob
/home/atting/emacs+/net/sasl-digest hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/atting/emacs+/net/tramp-uu hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/atting/emacs+/net/newst-backend hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/newst-backend
/home/atting/emacs+/net/eudc-export hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/eudc-export
/home/atting/emacs+/net/imap-hash hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/imap-hash
/home/atting/emacs+/net/hmac-def hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/atting/emacs+/net/eudc hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/eudc
/home/atting/emacs+/net/mairix hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/mairix
/home/atting/emacs+/net/newst-treeview hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/newst-treeview
/home/atting/emacs+/net/goto-addr hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/goto-addr
/home/atting/emacs+/net/netrc hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/atting/emacs+/emacs_w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/smtpmail hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/smtpmail
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/spam-stat hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/starttls hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/mailcap hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-fill hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-fill
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-track hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-track
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-button hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-button
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-pcomplete hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-capab hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-capab
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-join hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-join
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-lang hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-lang
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-stamp hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-sound hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-sound
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-imenu hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-services hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-services
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-spelling hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-hecomplete hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-hecomplete
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-autoaway hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-replace hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-replace
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-ezbounce hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-ring hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-ring
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-speedbar hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-networks hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-networks
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-notify hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-notify
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-log hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-log
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-goodies hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-match hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-match
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-list hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-list
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-identd hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-identd
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-backend hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-backend
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-menu hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-menu
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-dcc hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-compat hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-compat
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-truncate hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-page hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-page
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-ibuffer hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-xdcc hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
~/emacs+/erc_git/erc-netsplit hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/atting/emacs+/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/derived hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/derived
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/pp hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/pp
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/generic hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/generic
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/time-date hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/icalendar hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/calendar/icalendar
/home/atting/emacs+/my-elisp/timeclock hides /home/atting/bin/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/calendar/timeclock

Features:
(shadow gnus-cite emacsbug help-mode view emms-streams later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-source-file locate emms-player-simple emms
emms-compat session template org-latex org-export-latex footnote
iy-go-to-char shell-pop menu-bar+ info+ info flashcard doremi-frm faces+
hexrgb doremi ring+ screenplay mytext-mode structured-text-mode
multi-eshell bpath esh-toggle window-numbering ansi-color paste2 rcirc
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-util url-parse url-vars synonyms printing ps-print ps-def lpr
recentf tree-widget mic-paren appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-indent
iimage image-file org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew
org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp org-exp-blocks org-info
org-gnus org-bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org-fstree remember org-remember
org-datetree org org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces org-compat
org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs w3m-lnum
w3m-meteo w3m-load erc-track erc-ring comint erc-notify erc-netsplit
erc-menu erc-log erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-join erc-imenu imenu erc-match erc-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe assoc erc-nicklist erc-bbdb bbdb-hooks bbdb-mhe
mh-comp mh-scan mh-gnus mh-e mh-compat mh-acros mh-buffers mh-loaddefs
bbdb-rmail rmailsum rmail bbdb-autoloads bbdb-gui erc-dcc erc-goodies
erc erc-backend erc-compat bookmark+ bookmark pp bbdb-pgp saveplace
browse-kill-ring+ browse-kill-ring toggle-option buff-menu+ misc-cmds
frame-fns avoid highline boxquote rect ledger pcomplete esh-arg esh-util
clipper pc-select typopunct htmlize dired-view dired-details+
dired-details dired-sort-map dired+ dired-x ediff-merg ediff-diff
ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired-aux extview
byte-opt tex-site auto-loads windmove bytecomp byte-compile sigbegone
cus-edit cus-start cus-load bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr
gnus-bogofilter pgg pgg-parse pgg-def rs-gnus-score-faces nnshimbun
shimbun w3m browse-url executable term disp-table ehelp electric ring
thingatpt doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util eword-encode
eword-decode std11 mel path-util mime-def luna alist mcharset mcs-20
mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom poe gnus-bcklg edmacro
kmacro randomsig spam spam-stat bbdb-com advice help-fns advice-preload
bbdb timezone pym static apel-ver product gnus-uu yenc smtpmail
gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view smime dig derived gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo nndraft nnmh
nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-win nnmail gnus-int gnus-range
mail-source format-spec message sendmail regexp-opt ecomplete rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap cl
cl-19 mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash gnus gnus-ems
wid-edit nnheader gnus-util netrc time-date mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils ido delsel easy-mmode server paren time tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face text-properties
overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
http://literaturlatenight.de