Subject: 27.1; is mm-inline-message supported outside Gnus?

From: David Bremner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 10:29:40 -0300

notmuch-show-mode relies on various mm-* functions to display message
parts. This is problematic for "message/rfc822" parts, since
mm-inline-message ends up calling (gnus-article-prepare-display) which
resets the buffer major-mode to gnus-article-mode since
notmuch-show-mode is not a derived mode of gnus-article-mode. This
breaks a few things from a notmuch internals / user point of view.  I
can forcibly reset the major-mode, but that has it's own problems. I
would welcome suggestions for workarounds, or clarification of the
extent to which the functions in mm-view.el are expected to be usable
outside gnus.

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-03-27, modified by Debian built on x86-conova-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-LlFm6W/emacs-27.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.24/buttercup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.24/buttercup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.24/buttercup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.24/buttercup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.24/buttercup-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.24/buttercup-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.24/buttercup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.24/buttercup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui-autopaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui-autopaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lcs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lcs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/make-tls-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/make-tls-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/tracking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/tracking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-new-day-notifier hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-new-day-notifier
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui-irc-colors hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui-irc-colors
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/shorten hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/shorten
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-lagmon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-lagmon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui-track-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui-track-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-chanop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-chanop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-color-nicks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-color-nicks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe-display-images hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe-display-images
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/circe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/circe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.11/lui-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.11/lui-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dictionary-1.10/dictionary-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/edit-indirect-0.1.5/edit-indirect-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/edit-indirect-0.1.5/edit-indirect-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/edit-indirect-0.1.5/edit-indirect-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/edit-indirect-0.1.5/edit-indirect-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/edit-indirect-0.1.5/edit-indirect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/edit-indirect-0.1.5/edit-indirect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-refactor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-refactor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-django hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elpy-1.34.0/elpy-django
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epresent-1.0.0/epresent-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epresent-1.0.0/epresent-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epresent-1.0.0/epresent-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epresent-1.0.0/epresent-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epresent-1.0.0/epresent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epresent-1.0.0/epresent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/faceup-0.0.4/faceup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/faceup-0.0.4/faceup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/faceup-0.0.4/faceup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/faceup-0.0.4/faceup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/faceup-0.0.4/faceup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/faceup-0.0.4/faceup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-6.0.1/find-file-in-project hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-6.0.1/find-file-in-project
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-6.0.1/find-file-in-project-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-6.0.1/find-file-in-project-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/find-file-in-project-6.0.1/find-file-in-project-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/find-file-in-project-6.0.1/find-file-in-project-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-0.6.1/flx-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-0.6.1/flx-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-0.6.1/flx hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-0.6.1/flx
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-0.6.1/flx-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-0.6.1/flx-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/fsm-0.2.1/fsm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.5.1/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.5.1/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.5.1/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.5.1/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.5.1/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.5.1/buck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.5.1/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.5.1/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.5.1/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.5.1/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.5.1/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.5.1/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.5.1/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.5.1/glab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.5.1/gsexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.5.1/gsexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.5.1/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.5.1/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.99.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-timemachine-4.11/git-timemachine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-timemachine-4.11/git-timemachine
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-timemachine-4.11/git-timemachine-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-timemachine-4.11/git-timemachine-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-timemachine-4.11/git-timemachine-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-timemachine-4.11/git-timemachine-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-svg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-svg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-17.2snapshot/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/highlight-indentation-0.7.0/highlight-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/srv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-console hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-console
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ping hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ping
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-tmux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-tmux
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-coloring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-coloring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/hexrgb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/hexrgb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-libnotify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-libnotify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/fsm-0.2.1/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/fsm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-rtt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-rtt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-notifications
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/jabber-0.8.92/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-old-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-navigate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-navigate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-regex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-regex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-xact hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-xact
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fontify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fontify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-exec hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-exec
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-post hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-post
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-sort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-state hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-state
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-schedule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-schedule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-texi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-texi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-check hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-check
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-reconcile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-reconcile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-commodities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-commodities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fonts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-fonts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ledger-3.1.2/ledger-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.99.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.99.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-annex-1.7.1/magit-annex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mailscripts-0.23/mailscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mailscripts-0.23/mailscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mailscripts-0.23/mailscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mailscripts-0.23/mailscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mailscripts-0.23/mailscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mailscripts-0.23/mailscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.32.2/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/nov-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/nov
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/nov-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-annotate-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-annotate-file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-collector hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-collector
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-tcl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-tcl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-sudoku hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-sudoku
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-s5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-s5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eukleides hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-eukleides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-effectiveness hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-effectiveness
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mathomatic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-mathomatic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-checklist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-checklist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-license hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-license
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-oz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-oz
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-wikinodes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-wikinodes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-contribdir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-contribdir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-interactive-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-interactive-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-groff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-depend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-depend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-elisp-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-elisp-symbol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-secretary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-secretary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-redis hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-redis
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-smiles hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-smiles
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-link-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-link-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-rss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-track hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-track
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-fomus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-fomus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-passwords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-passwords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mac-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mac-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-screenshot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-screenshot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-panel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-panel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-toc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-toc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-confluence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-confluence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-csharp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-csharp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach-embedded-images hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-attach-embedded-images
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-bibtex-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-bibtex-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-stata hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-stata
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-spice hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-spice
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-learn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-learn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-git-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-git-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-invoice hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-invoice
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mairix hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mairix
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-vbnet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-vbnet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mac-iCal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mac-iCal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-velocity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-velocity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-deck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-deck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-registry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-extra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-extra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-choose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-choose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mathematica hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-mathematica
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-eval-light hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-eval-light
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-static-mathjax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-static-mathjax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-expiry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-expiry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-tree-slide-2.8.14/org-tree-slide-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-tree-slide-2.8.14/org-tree-slide-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-tree-slide-2.8.14/org-tree-slide-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-tree-slide-2.8.14/org-tree-slide-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-tree-slide-2.8.14/org-tree-slide hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-tree-slide-2.8.14/org-tree-slide
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-24/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-24/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-24/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-24/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot20191227/pos-tip-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot20191227/pos-tip-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot20191227/pos-tip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot20191227/pos-tip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot20191227/pos-tip-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pos-tip-0.4.6snapshot20191227/pos-tip-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.1.0/projectile-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.1.0/projectile-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.1.0/projectile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.1.0/projectile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.1.0/projectile-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.1.0/projectile-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-collection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-collection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-ppss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-ppss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-visit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-visit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-keywords-and-builtins hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-keywords-and-builtins
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-browse-url hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-browse-url
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-wsl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-wsl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-bug-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-bug-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-parens hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-parens
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-cmd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-cmd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-describe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-describe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-smart-open hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-smart-open
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-stepper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-stepper
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-logger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-logger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-repl-buffer-name hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-repl-buffer-name
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-xp-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-xp-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-xp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-xp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20200417snapshot0/racket-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-0.23/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.26.1/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.26.1/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.26.1/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.26.1/slime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.26.1/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.26.1/slime-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.26.1/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.26.1/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.2.0.30/transient-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.2.0.30/transient-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.2.0.30/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.2.0.30/transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-0.2.0.30/transient-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/transient-0.2.0.30/transient-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.2/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.23/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.23/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.23/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.23/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-0.23/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-0.23/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/3d/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/classic/define-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/3d/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/pan-chimes/define-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/play/tetris
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/faceup-0.0.4/faceup hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex-flymake hides /usr/share/auctex/latex-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-ispell

Features:
(shadow emacsbug deuglify gnus-async gnus-cus gnus-demon gnus-diary
nndiary gnus-draft gnus-agent nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache nndraft nnmh
gnus-dup gnus-fun gnus-html url-cache gnus-kill gnus-logic gnus-mh
mh-comp mh-scan mh-gnus mh-e mh-compat mh-buffers mh-loaddefs
gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-salt gnus-score score-mode
gnus-srvr gnus-topic gnus-uu yenc gnus-vm gnus-msg eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe completion debug backtrace mailscripts cl-print
help-fns radix-tree rot13 disp-table conf-mode rect apropos make-mode
dired-aux whitespace debian-control-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
debian-copyright tabify man cperl-mode debian-bug debian-changelog-mode
po quail latexenc preview prv-emacs tex-buf font-latex latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex
dbus tex-mode cal-tex cal-move smiley gnus-cite gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
sendmail qp message-templ sort mail-extr company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb company mm-archive shr-color misearch
multi-isearch bug-reference magit-extras magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit
transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async dash network-stream nsm racket-mode
racket-bug-report racket-collection racket-repl-buffer-name
racket-stepper racket-logger racket-profile racket-smart-open racket-xp
racket-xp-complete racket-show pos-tip racket-imenu racket-edit hideshow
racket-repl semantic/symref/grep grep semantic/symref racket-eldoc
racket-describe racket-visit xref project racket-complete racket-common
racket-parens racket-indent racket-font-lock racket-ppss
racket-keywords-and-builtins ido racket-doc racket-cmd racket-util
racket-browse-url racket-custom sh-script smie executable pdf-sync
pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit
cus-start cus-load pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
org-clock view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs org-duration cal-iso vc-git org-eldoc
org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m face-remap org-agenda org-refile cursor-sensor org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-dot ob-shell ob-emacs-lisp ob-python
python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color
ob-core ob-eval org-table org-keys org-loaddefs find-func mule-util
edmacro kmacro cl-extra notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello
wid-edit notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query
goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat
pcase hl-line message rmc dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils
text-property-search time-date smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
server tempo ol-notmuch ol org-compat org-macs format-spec org-install
vc vc-dispatcher circe-color-nicks color circe-chanop circe advice
diff-mode lui-irc-colors irc make-tls-process tls gnutls puny lcs
lui-format lui tracking shorten easy-mmode rx thingatpt paren help-mode
flyspell ispell ring circe-compat finder-inf bbdb-loaddefs preview-latex
auto-loads tex-site dpkg-dev-el info debian-el slime-autoloads package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3072856 223898)
 (symbols 48 55624 2)
 (strings 32 367078 100402)
 (string-bytes 1 25452291)
 (vectors 16 140298)
 (vector-slots 8 2471661 193368)
 (floats 8 16255 3365)
 (intervals 56 230807 9050)
 (buffers 1000 246))