Subject: [bug#49357] [PATCH] gnu darktable update to 3.6.0

From: Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 16:29:41 +0000

Hello,

I noticed a warning in the build that darktable now expects LLVM-12,
and this:

> CMake Warning at src/CMakeLists.txt:332 (find_package):
>   Could not find a configuration file for package "OpenEXR" that is
>   compatible with requested version "3.0".
> 
>   The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:
> 
>     /gnu/store/rhixcbc778wwbi9g7j7qdcbbzpv5rgf7-openexr-
> 2.5.5/lib/cmake/OpenEXR/OpenEXRConfig.cmake, version: 2.5.5
> 

Is the openexr export working in the compiled package? If not, I'd
suggest renaming openexr to openexr-2, packaging openexr 3, and then
updating darktable to keep the same set of features. WDYT?

OpenEXR 3 seems to be incompatible with version 2 [1].

[1]
https://github.com/AcademySoftwareFoundation/Imath/blob/master/docs/PortingGuide2-3.md