Subject: image-save not working as expected for transformed image saving!

From: Omar Elashkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 12:28:54 +0900

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20,
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-06-04 built on lgw01-amd64-021
Repository revision: 482b9449d48c4be3af331ae6eb9e751ee4d9e2d6
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/snap/emacs/current/usr --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --without-xaw3d --with-modules --with-cairo
 'CFLAGS=-isystem/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/usr/include -O2'
 CPPFLAGS=-isystem/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/usr/include
 'LDFLAGS=-L/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/lib
 -L/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/usr/lib
 -L/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
 -L/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  eros-mode: t
  evil-traces-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  writegood-mode: t
  evil-org-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  flycheck-popup-tip-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  org-fancy-priorities-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  spell-fu-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  format-all-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  ivy-rich-project-root-cache-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  ess-elisp-trace-mode: Toggle tracing of ess-prefixed functions.
Tracing is useful for debugging background ESS behaviour. When
enabled, all functions prefixed in `ess-' and `inferior-ess' are
instrumented with `trace-function'. Tracing is turned off by
calling `untrace-function' on these functions.
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  ranger-override-dired-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  org-cdlatex-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/use-package/use-package-delight
hides
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/use-package/use-package-core
hides /home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/bind-key/bind-key hides
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/bind-key
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/use-package/use-package
hides /home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
~/myscripts/emacs/scimax/bootstrap hides
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/bootstrap
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/straight/straight-x hides
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/straight/straight hides
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
~/myscripts/emacs/scimax/packages hides /home/omar/.emacs.d/core/packages
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/indent
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/xref/xref hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/project/project hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox-publish hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox-org hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox-odt hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox-md hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox-man hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox-latex hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox-html hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox-beamer hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ox-ascii hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-version hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-timer hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-tempo hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-table hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-src hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-refile hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-protocol hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-plot hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-num hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-mouse hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-mobile hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-macs hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-macro hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-list hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-lint hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-keys hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-install hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-inlinetask
hides /snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-indent hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-id hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-habit hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-goto hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-footnote hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-feed hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-faces hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-entities hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-element hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-duration hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-datetree hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-ctags hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-crypt hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-compat hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-colview hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-clock hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-capture hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-attach hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-attach-git
hides /snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-archive hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/org-agenda hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol-w3m hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol-rmail hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol-mhe hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol-irc hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol-info hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol-gnus hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol-eww hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol-eshell hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol-docview hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol-bibtex hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ol-bbdb hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-vala hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-tangle hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-table hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-stan hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-sql hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-shen hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-shell hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-sed hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-screen hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-scheme hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-sass hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-ruby hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-ref hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-python hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-processing hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-perl hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-org hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-octave hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-maxima hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-matlab hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-makefile hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-lua hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-lob hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-lisp hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-ledger hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-latex hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-js hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-java hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-io hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-hledger hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-haskell hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-groovy hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-fortran hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-forth hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-exp hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-eval hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-eshell hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-ebnf hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-dot hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-css hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-core hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-coq hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-comint hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-clojure hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-calc hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-awk hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-abc hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-R hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-J hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org-mode/ob-C hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/omar/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/map/map hides
/snap/emacs/current/usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-iso evil-org-agenda company-ispell company-yasnippet company-dabbrev
url-cache org-cliplink org-cliplink-transport org-cliplink-string
em-glob company-shell evil-collection-sh-script sh-script executable
pipenv python-el-fgallina-expansions smartparens-python pyvenv esh-help
evil-collection-man man em-unix eshell-z em-dirs esh-var
evil-collection-eshell em-prompt eshell-did-you-mean esh-mode eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util evil-collection-python python tramp-sh counsel-projectile
mhtml-mode css-mode-expansions css-mode smie evil-collection-eww eww
mm-url evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader url-queue js-mode-expansions
smartparens-javascript js cc-mode-expansions smartparens-c cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs html-mode-expansions smartparens-html sgml-mode elisp-demos
flycheck-cask eros aggressive-indent highlight-quoted rainbow-delimiters
highlight-numbers parent-mode jka-compr hide-mode-line
evil-collection-helpful helpful trace evil-collection-edebug edebug
backtrace info-look help-fns radix-tree evil-collection-help help
evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs ibuffer-projectile mule-util
evil-traces evil-ex misearch multi-isearch evil-anzu anzu
git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter disp-table whitespace
org-eldoc writegood-mode toc-org evil-org org-crypt org-superstar
lsp-python-ms lsp-mode lsp-protocol spinner network-stream inline
flycheck-popup-tip evil-collection-popup popup cdlatex adaptive-wrap
evil-embrace embrace expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions latex-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom evil-surround evil-tex
reftex-dcr reftex-auc evil-collection-reftex reftex-cite reftex-ref
reftex-parse reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars xenops xenops-xen
xenops-style xenops-util xenops-src xenops-png xenops-parse
xenops-overlay xenops-minted xenops-math xenops-math-latex xenops-aio
xenops-image xenops-footnote xenops-font xenops-elements xenops-element
xenops-doctor xenops-auctex xenops-avy xenops-apply preview aio tex-fold
font-latex tex-mode org-fancy-priorities vi-tilde-fringe
display-line-numbers spell-fu ispell yankpad org-indent ol-bibtex bibtex
char-fold amx vc-hg vc-svn diredfl diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired diff-hl
evil-collection-log-view log-view evil-collection-vc-dir vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher all-the-icons-dired dired-aux evil-collection-indent
dired-x nav-flash evil-collection-vc-git vc-git projectile ibuffer-vc
ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
auto-minor-mode gcmh winner paren ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu
evil-collection-flycheck flycheck saveplace so-long magit-bookmark
evil-collection-bookmark bookmark cursor-sensor ffap docker-tramp
tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp evil-collection-which-key
which-key better-jumper ivy-prescient prescient evil-goggles pulse
evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe lv doom-snippets
doom-snippets-lib yasnippet evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode
savehist recentf tree-widget persistent-soft list-utils pcache
font-utils unicode-fonts format-all dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-treemacs
doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap doom-one-light-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path emojify
evil-collection-apropos apropos evil-collection-tar-mode tar-mode
evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode archive-mode org-drill persist
skeletor bind-key smartparens-latex auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex
latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus ido-completing-read+ memoize
minibuf-eldef ido texmathp ox-extra ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-icalendar ox-ascii ox-md ox-beamer ox-latex org-re-reveal
ox-html table ox-publish ox scimax-inkscape company-box company-box-doc
frame-local company-box-icons all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons dash-functional company-capf company
ess-site ess-toolbar ess-jags-d ess-bugs-d ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d
ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-sp6-d use-package-ensure poly-R poly-markdown
smartparens-config smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens-ess
smartparens markdown-mode edit-indirect poly-noweb ess-r-mode
ess-r-flymake evil-collection-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings
ess-r-xref ivy-xref evil-collection-ivy ivy-avy avy ivy-rich counsel xdg
swiper ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir evil-collection-xref xref
ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd
hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help evil-collection-info info ess-mode ess-inf
ess-tracebug ess ess-utils ess-custom project polymode poly-lock
polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat
polymode-methods polymode-core polymode-classes eieio-custom color
org-depend org-super-agenda ts ht org-habit org-agenda jupyter
jupyter-repl jupyter-kernel-manager jupyter-channel
jupyter-widget-client websocket bindat simple-httpd jupyter-kernelspec
jupyter-env jupyter-client jupyter-mime shr svg dom jupyter-comm-layer
jupyter-messages hmac-def jupyter-base eieio-base org-download
org-attach org-noter orgit evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos
pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo evil-collection-grep grep
evil-collection-compile compile github-review ghub-graphql treepy gsexp
ghub gnutls deferred a evil-collection-magit magit-autoloads
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit core-packages package browse-url url-handlers
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
evil-collection-imenu imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode git-commit evil-collection-log-edit
log-edit message ranger hl-line evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient help-mode
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm org-roam org-roam-link
org-roam-graph xml org-roam-doctor org-roam-dailies org-roam-capture
org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler org-capture
org-roam-completion org-roam-buffer org-roam-faces org-roam-macs
org-roam-compat f s dash org-id org-refile smartparens-org org-yt
org-element avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func evil-collection-calendar
evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs url-http url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny
url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache
json map url-vars async server persp-mode let-alist ibuf-macs evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice
evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring derived edmacro kmacro core-editor
core-projects core-ui easy-mmode core-keybinds pp general cl-extra
easymenu seq byte-opt cl-seq use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile
cconv core-modules tex-site rx realgud-recursive-autoloads cl core
core-lib pcase cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook simple
abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1582994 334941)
 (symbols 48 80737 2)
 (strings 32 482313 71998)
 (string-bytes 1 11481747)
 (vectors 16 158187)
 (vector-slots 8 5306391 286442)
 (floats 8 5940 1841)
 (intervals 56 8967 5405)
 (buffers 1000 212))