Subject: bug#49327: closed (Re: [bug#49327] [PATCH core-updates 000/128] Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 23:20:02 +0000

Your bug report

#49327: [PATCH core-updates 000/128] Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
49327: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=49327
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#49327] [PATCH core-updates 000/128] Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 19:19:08 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi guix!
>
> 'wrap-program' creates wrappers and uses as interpreter (bash) whatever
> it finds in PATH (unless #:sh is used).  That's incorrect when
> cross-compiling, but the 'patch-shebangs' phase will replace
> the interpreter with a bash from 'inputs'.  So all is well after all,
> but only if "bash-minimal" (or "bash") is in 'inputs'!
>
> This patch series adds "bash-minimal" whenever 'wrap-program' or
> 'wrap-qt-program' is used. I ignored the 'git' for now, because there
> are some complications there (something with bash-for-tests and
> ordering of inputs), and 'openconnect-sso' because I think it would lead
> to a merge conflict.
>
> I believe glib-or-gtk-build-system and qt-build-system should have
> an implicit (cross-) "bash-minimal" input when cross-compiling, because
> the point of these build systems seems to be automatically creating
> wrapper, but that's something for later.
>
> Greetings,
> Maxime.
> Maxime Devos (128):
>   gnu: admin: Add bash input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: xorg: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: xdisorg: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: version-control: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: guix-build-coordinator: Simplify usage of 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: freedesktop: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: games: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: bioinformatics: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: cups: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: databases: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: gnome: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: gnupg: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: password-utils: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: wine: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: mail: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: engineering: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: messaging: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: maths: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: game-development: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: wgetpaste: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: animation: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: deboostrap: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: debug: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: emacs: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: tryton: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: pdf: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: patchutils: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: cdrom: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: emacs-xyz: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: guile-xyz: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: geo: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: video: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: bittorrent: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: remind: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: chromium: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: cuirass: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: arcan: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: music: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: file-systems: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: networking: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: web-browsers: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: xfce: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: web: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: mpd: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: moreutils: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: text-editors: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: emulators: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: code: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: jack2: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: dirvish: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: fio: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: econnman: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: tomb: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: translate-shell: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: electron-cash: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: fontutils: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: wordnet: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: awesome: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: protonvpn-cli: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: remmina: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: virtualization: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: biber: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: terminals: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: blanket: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: syndication: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: ibus: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: lisp: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: photo: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: mosh: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: ceph: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: syncthing-gtk: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: spice: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: execline: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: swish-e: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: byobu: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: sawfish: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: perl: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: parallel: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: phabricator: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: 389-ds-base: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: nicotine+: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: lxqt: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: lxpanel: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: linux: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: licensecheck: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: kde: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: kawa: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: ebook: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: k3b: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: ranger: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: lightdm: Explicitely use a native 'bash' for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: lightdm-gtk-wreeter: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: lightdm-djvu: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: dns: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: dblatex: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: zeal: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: education: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: julia: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: gramps: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: po4a: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: itstool: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect: Add 'bash' input.
>   gnu: gnucash: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: windowmaker: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: icecat: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: gnuzilla: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: gpodder: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: gpsd: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: fgallery: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: xdot: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: groff: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: gtk-doc: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: guile-wm: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: raincat: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: itk-snap: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: mypaint: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: inkscape-1.0: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: python-git-review: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: orange: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: akku: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: piet: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: plotutils: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: presentty: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: gunicorn: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: python-screenkey: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: gnuradio: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: rednotebook: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
>   gnu: rust: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.

All merged.  Phew!

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim

Subject: [PATCH core-updates 000/128] Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 12:04:44 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi guix!

'wrap-program' creates wrappers and uses as interpreter (bash) whatever
it finds in PATH (unless #:sh is used).  That's incorrect when
cross-compiling, but the 'patch-shebangs' phase will replace
the interpreter with a bash from 'inputs'.  So all is well after all,
but only if "bash-minimal" (or "bash") is in 'inputs'!

This patch series adds "bash-minimal" whenever 'wrap-program' or
'wrap-qt-program' is used. I ignored the 'git' for now, because there
are some complications there (something with bash-for-tests and
ordering of inputs), and 'openconnect-sso' because I think it would lead
to a merge conflict.

I believe glib-or-gtk-build-system and qt-build-system should have
an implicit (cross-) "bash-minimal" input when cross-compiling, because
the point of these build systems seems to be automatically creating
wrapper, but that's something for later.

Greetings,
Maxime.
Maxime Devos (128):
  gnu: admin: Add bash input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: xorg: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: xdisorg: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: version-control: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: guix-build-coordinator: Simplify usage of 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: freedesktop: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: games: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: bioinformatics: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: cups: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: databases: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: gnome: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: gnupg: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: password-utils: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: wine: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: mail: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: engineering: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: messaging: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: maths: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: game-development: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: wgetpaste: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: animation: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: deboostrap: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: debug: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: emacs: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: tryton: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: pdf: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: patchutils: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: cdrom: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: emacs-xyz: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: guile-xyz: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: geo: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: video: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: bittorrent: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: remind: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: chromium: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: cuirass: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: arcan: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: music: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: file-systems: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: networking: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: web-browsers: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: xfce: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: web: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: mpd: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: moreutils: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: text-editors: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: emulators: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: code: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: jack2: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: dirvish: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: fio: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: econnman: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: tomb: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: translate-shell: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: electron-cash: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: fontutils: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: wordnet: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: awesome: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: protonvpn-cli: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: remmina: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: virtualization: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: biber: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: terminals: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: blanket: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: syndication: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: ibus: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: lisp: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: photo: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: mosh: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: ceph: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: syncthing-gtk: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: spice: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: execline: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: swish-e: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: byobu: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: sawfish: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: perl: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: parallel: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: phabricator: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: 389-ds-base: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: nicotine+: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: lxqt: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: lxpanel: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: linux: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: licensecheck: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: kde: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: kawa: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: ebook: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: k3b: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: ranger: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: lightdm: Explicitely use a native 'bash' for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: lightdm-gtk-wreeter: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: lightdm-djvu: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: dns: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: dblatex: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: zeal: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: education: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: julia: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: gramps: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: po4a: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: itstool: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect: Add 'bash' input.
  gnu: gnucash: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: windowmaker: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: icecat: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: gnuzilla: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: gpodder: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: gpsd: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: fgallery: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: xdot: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: groff: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: gtk-doc: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: guile-wm: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: raincat: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: itk-snap: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: mypaint: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: inkscape-1.0: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: python-git-review: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: orange: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: akku: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: piet: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: plotutils: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: presentty: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: gunicorn: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: python-screenkey: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: gnuradio: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: rednotebook: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.
  gnu: rust: Add 'bash' input for 'wrap-program'.

 gnu/packages/admin.scm              | 17 +++++--
 gnu/packages/animation.scm          | 10 +++--
 gnu/packages/arcan.scm              |  2 +
 gnu/packages/audio.scm              |  2 +
 gnu/packages/backup.scm             |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/benchmark.scm          |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm     | 54 +++++++++++++++-------
 gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm         |  6 ++-
 gnu/packages/calendar.scm           |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/cdrom.scm              | 14 ++++--
 gnu/packages/chromium.scm           |  1 +
 gnu/packages/ci.scm                 |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/code.scm               |  6 ++-
 gnu/packages/connman.scm            |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/crypto.scm             |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/cups.scm               |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/databases.scm          |  8 +++-
 gnu/packages/debian.scm             |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/debug.scm              |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/dictionaries.scm       |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/disk.scm               |  3 +-
 gnu/packages/display-managers.scm   |  5 ++-
 gnu/packages/djvu.scm               |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/dns.scm                |  6 ++-
 gnu/packages/docbook.scm            |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/documentation.scm      |  3 +-
 gnu/packages/ebook.scm              |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/education.scm          |  6 ++-
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm          |  6 ++-
 gnu/packages/emacs.scm              |  3 ++
 gnu/packages/emulators.scm          |  6 ++-
 gnu/packages/engineering.scm        | 19 +++++---
 gnu/packages/file-systems.scm       |  5 ++-
 gnu/packages/finance.scm            |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/fontutils.scm          |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm        |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/game-development.scm   |  5 ++-
 gnu/packages/games.scm              | 22 ++++++---
 gnu/packages/genealogy.scm          |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/geo.scm                | 12 +++--
 gnu/packages/gettext.scm            |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/glib.scm               |  3 +-
 gnu/packages/gnome-xyz.scm          |  1 +
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm              | 70 ++++++++++++++++++++---------
 gnu/packages/gnucash.scm            |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/gnupg.scm              | 13 ++++--
 gnu/packages/gnustep.scm            |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm           |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/gpodder.scm            |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/gps.scm                |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/graphics.scm           |  3 +-
 gnu/packages/graphviz.scm           |  2 +
 gnu/packages/groff.scm              |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/gtk.scm                |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/guile-wm.scm           |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm          | 25 +++++++----
 gnu/packages/haskell-apps.scm       |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/ibus.scm               | 11 +++--
 gnu/packages/image-processing.scm   |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/image.scm              |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/inkscape.scm           |  2 +
 gnu/packages/julia.scm              |  2 +
 gnu/packages/kawa.scm               |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/kde-multimedia.scm     |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/kde.scm                |  8 +++-
 gnu/packages/license.scm            |  3 ++
 gnu/packages/linux.scm              |  9 ++--
 gnu/packages/lisp.scm               |  6 ++-
 gnu/packages/lxde.scm               |  3 +-
 gnu/packages/lxqt.scm               |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/mail.scm               | 18 +++++---
 gnu/packages/maths.scm              | 13 ++++--
 gnu/packages/messaging.scm          | 16 ++++---
 gnu/packages/moreutils.scm          |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/mpd.scm                |  8 +++-
 gnu/packages/music.scm              | 19 +++++---
 gnu/packages/networking.scm         |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/nicotine.scm           |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/openldap.scm           |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/openstack.scm          |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/orange.scm             |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/package-management.scm | 22 ++++-----
 gnu/packages/parallel.scm           |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/password-utils.scm     | 17 ++++---
 gnu/packages/patchutils.scm         |  9 ++--
 gnu/packages/pdf.scm                |  9 ++--
 gnu/packages/perl.scm               |  4 ++
 gnu/packages/phabricator.scm        |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/photo.scm              | 11 +++--
 gnu/packages/piet.scm               |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/plotutils.scm          |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/presentation.scm       |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm         |  3 ++
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm         |  3 +-
 gnu/packages/radio.scm              |  1 +
 gnu/packages/rednotebook.scm        |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/rust.scm               |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/sawfish.scm            |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/screen.scm             |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/search.scm             |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/skarnet.scm            |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/spice.scm              |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/ssh.scm                |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/storage.scm            |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/syncthing.scm          |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/syndication.scm        | 13 ++++--
 gnu/packages/task-management.scm    |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/terminals.scm          |  5 ++-
 gnu/packages/tex.scm                |  3 +-
 gnu/packages/text-editors.scm       | 11 +++--
 gnu/packages/tryton.scm             |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm    | 27 +++++++----
 gnu/packages/video.scm              | 27 +++++++----
 gnu/packages/virtualization.scm     |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/vnc.scm                |  2 +
 gnu/packages/vpn.scm                |  3 +-
 gnu/packages/web-browsers.scm       | 11 +++--
 gnu/packages/web.scm                | 22 ++++++---
 gnu/packages/wget.scm               |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/wine.scm               |  1 +
 gnu/packages/wm.scm                 |  3 +-
 gnu/packages/wordnet.scm            |  4 +-
 gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm            |  9 ++--
 gnu/packages/xfce.scm               |  7 ++-
 gnu/packages/xorg.scm               |  6 ++-
 125 files changed, 677 insertions(+), 273 deletions(-)

-- 
2.32.0