Subject: bug#49325: brdf-explorer assumes #!/bin/sh exists

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:26:12 +0200

Hi,

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From the package definition of "brdf-explorer":
>
> (format port "#!/bin/sh
> # Run the thing from its home, otherwise it just bails out.
> cd \"~a\"
> exec -a \"$0\" ~a/.brdf-real~%" ...)
>
> That should be #!/gnu/store/.../bin/sh instead ...

No, it’s OK, because the ‘patch-shebangs’ phase kicks in right after
that and fixes it:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ head -2 $(guix build brdf-explorer)/bin/brdf
#!/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/sh
# Run the thing from its home, otherwise it just bails out.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Ludo’.