Subject: bug#49307: clisp: build failure: failing tests

From: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 07:51:19 +0000

Christopher Howard <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Attempting to build clisp from source results in these test failures:
> ```(echo *.erg | grep '*' >/dev/null) || (echo "Test failed:" ; ls -l
> *erg; echo "To see which tests failed, type" ; echo "    cat
> "`pwd`"/*.erg" ; exit 1)Test failed:-rw-r--r-- 1 nixbld nixbld 188 Jun
> 30 21:15 path.erg-rw-r--r-- 1 nixbld nixbld 658 Jun 30 21:15
> streams.erg-rw-r--r-- 1 nixbld nixbld 500 Jun 30 21:15
> streamslong.ergTo see which tests failed, type    cat /tmp/guix-build-
> clisp-2.49-92.drv-0/source/src/tests/*.ergmake[2]: *** [Makefile:34:
> compare] Error 1make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-clisp-2.49-
> 92.drv-0/source/src/tests'make[1]: *** [Makefile:2216: check-tests]
> Error 2make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-clisp-2.49-92.drv-
> 0/source/src'make: *** [Makefile:28: check] Error 2
> Test suite failed, dumping logs.command "make" "check" "-j" "1" failed
> with status 2
> ```
> I did a pull about one or two hours ago.
> ```christopher@theoden ~/Repos/guix$ neofetch --stdoutchristopher@theoden ------------------- OS: Guix System 364db4fdf664d7987693a6935b76f34258041865 x86_64 Host: OptiPlex 9020 00 Kernel: 5.12.8-gnu Uptime: 6 days, 2 hours, 44 mins Packages: 93 (guix-system), 111 (guix-user) Shell: bash 5.0.16 Resolution: 1920x1080 DE: GNOME Theme: Adwaita [GTK2/3] Icons: Adwaita [GTK2/3] Terminal: kitty CPU: Intel i5-4570 (4) @ 3.600GHz GPU: Intel HD Graphics GPU: AMD ATI Radeon HD 8490 / R5 235X OEM Memory: 4062MiB / 7869MiB```

It builds successfully on my machine (with Guix
at 460392d1f0d0ef5484df8834452cf94f211bf346).
Do you get this test failure every time?