Subject: Re: bug#49274: [PATCH] lisp/cus-theme: retain documentation string when customizing theme

From: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 10:55:35 -0300

tags 49274 fixed
close 49274 28.1
quit

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 10:23:25 -0300
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> 
>> I'd like to install it, but I'm not sure what are the steps in this
>> case, regarding the copyright assignment.  It doesn't look like a tiny
>> change, but its mostly indentation: the actual lines changed are 4.
>> 
>> In this case, should I just add a "Copyright-paperwork-exempt: yes"
>> line?
>
> Yes, that would have been enough.  However, Christopher has copyright
> assignment on file, so you don't need to add that.  Just install the
> changes under his name as the author.

Thanks Eli.  I installed the change, and I'm closing this bug report.