Subject: Re: bug#49261: 28.0.50; File Locking Breaks Presumptuous Toolchains

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 23:05:33 +0300

> From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked],
>   [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 21:40:34 +0200
> 
> I've now pushed this change.

The build seems to be broken:

  Finding pointers to doc strings...done
    SCRAPE   ./calendar
  Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function make-lock-file-name)
    make-lock-file-name("/srv/data/home/e/eliz/git/emacs/trunk/lisp/calenda...")
    insert-file-contents("/srv/data/home/e/eliz/git/emacs/trunk/lisp/calenda..." t)
    find-file-noselect-1(#<buffer cal-loaddefs.el> "/srv/data/home/e/eliz/git/emacs/trunk/lisp/calenda..." nil nil "/srv/data/home/e/eliz/git/emacs/trunk/lisp/calenda..." (51128996 64768))
    find-file-noselect("/srv/data/home/e/eliz/git/emacs/trunk/lisp/calenda...")
    autoload-find-generated-file("/srv/data/home/e/eliz/git/emacs/trunk/lisp/calenda...")
    make-directory-autoloads(("./calendar") "/srv/data/home/e/eliz/git/emacs/trunk/lisp/calenda...")
    batch-update-autoloads()
    command-line-1(("-l" "autoload" "--eval" "(setq generate-autoload-cookie \";;;###cal-autoload..." "--eval" "(setq generated-autoload-file (expand-file-name (u..." "-f" "batch-update-autoloads" "./calendar"))
    command-line()
    normal-top-level()
    eval((normal-top-level) t)
    load("loadup.el")

  make[2]: *** [calendar/cal-loaddefs.el] Error 255