Subject: 28.0.50; [Feature Request] Make tab-bar-lines dragable

From: Liang-Jie Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 11:57:28 +0800

As title. I think this might be useful for people who disable the external
border and use tab-bar as their status bar. I found there is option to
move the frame by draging header-line (the drag-with-header-line frame
parameter), so I think it's reasonable to also support something like
"drag-with-tab-bar-line" for tab-bar-mode users.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-06-21 built on debian
Repository revision: 09f17ac4752e18bf834d2f20ceef561cc516d917
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-mailutils --with-native-compilation --with-xwidgets
 --enable-link-time-optimization --with-xdbe=no 'CFLAGS=-march=native
 -O3''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XIM XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  mlscroll-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  company-tng-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/booaa/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210619.1100/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail face-remap magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode
transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm dash eieio-opt
speedbar ezimage dframe shortdoc text-property-search help-fns
radix-tree comp comp-cstr warnings rx tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
tramp-cache zeroconf thingatpt helm-elisp helm-files tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-eval edebug backtrace find-func helm-info helm-utils helm-types
helm-help vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher misearch multi-isearch helm
async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async paren time format-spec battery dbus xml
mlscroll recentf tree-widget wid-edit delsel elec-pair so-long savehist
saveplace move-text windmove winner ring autorevert filenotify midnight
company-tng company-keywords company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company pcase init init-misc init-dev
init-search init-completion mb-depth init-shell init-mail init-dired
init-buffer init-window init-editor edmacro kmacro init-ui cl-extra
help-mode zenburn-theme init-packages no-littering use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib early-init iso-transl tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 296566 220841)
 (symbols 48 22474 141)
 (strings 32 74701 33768)
 (string-bytes 1 2626507)
 (vectors 16 43820)
 (vector-slots 8 761082 425384)
 (floats 8 223 1035)
 (intervals 56 869 1021)
 (buffers 992 21))