Subject: [bug#49235] [PATCH] gnu: Add oneko.

From: Timotej Lazar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 21:06:24 +0200

Leo Prikler <[email-masked]> [2021-06-27 20:24:04+0200]:
> Is man/$LANG/man the way this should be structured?

I followed the pattern for existing manpages in my profile. `man -L ja
oneko` also returns the correct page. On a related note, would it be a
good idea to change the encoding from ISO-2022-JP to utf-8? `iconv`
produces a file that at least looks correct.

> For the patch, I think that it deserves a better name + comment.  The
> copyright in those cases is not unclear – it is very clear who owns
> those bitmaps, and in at least one case it's further clear that the
> owner doesn't want others to reuse them.

I am not sure if the copyright actually covers *all* depictions of the
BSD daemon (and others), or just the (variatons of) the original image.
But I’ll reword the comment to say “nonfree” instead.

> The snippet should probably also remove the .include files, which at
> least seem referenced in the code.

Those includes are patched out. Just in case I’ll change the snippet to
remove whole directories instead of just the *xbm files.

Thanks,
Timotej