Subject: [bug#49235] [PATCH] gnu: Add oneko.

From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 20:24:04 +0200

Am Sonntag, den 27.06.2021, 19:51 +0200 schrieb Timotej Lazar:
> Leo Prikler <[email-masked]> [2021-06-27
> 15:55:17+0200]:
> > In other words, yeah, keeping only the original neko, tora and dog
> > is
> > the safest bet here.  Please don't forget to also have a look at
> > the
> > cursors.  From what I can see only the mouse and the bone should be
> > fine as they relate to neko and tora or dog respectively.
> 
> Good catch! I’ve sent a new patch which removes these bitmaps and
> options, and also adds the Japanese manpage.
Is man/$LANG/man the way this should be structured?

For the patch, I think that it deserves a better name + comment.  The
copyright in those cases is not unclear – it is very clear who owns
those bitmaps, and in at least one case it's further clear that the
owner doesn't want others to reuse them.  W.r.t. the name, I don't
think we should shorten references to "refs".  Find a name, that fits
into a line better without the use of abbrevs.

The snippet should probably also remove the .include files, which at
least seem referenced in the code.

Don't forget to add me through --cc when sending mail with git-email to
make sure I receive the updated version :)

Regards,
Leo