Subject: [bug#49219] Acknowledgement ([PATCH]: Update emacs-telega.)

From: Zhu Zihao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 17:31:55 +0800

Leo Prikler writes:

> Am Freitag, den 25.06.2021, 14:02 +0800 schrieb Zhu Zihao:
>> Update patches:
> W.r.t. the propagation of ffmpeg and libwebp I don't think we'd want to
> force either onto the user (particularly ffmpeg might collide with a
> different version they've already installed).  If finding and replacing
> all instances of "ffmpeg" with its full path is too broad, perhaps you
> could add procedures that find it or replace instances of ffmpeg as a
> binary with @ffmpeg@.  I think a variable or procedure called telega-
> ffmpeg-command might even be acceptable by upstream and broader Emacs
> standards.
> If on the other hand you want the user's versions of those packages to
> be the one that's used, simply don't propagate it.
>
> Regards,
> Leo

Good, I think I can just remove ffmpeg and libwebp, leave the choice to
user.

Another question is, the new version is 0.7.024, which is lesser than
0.7.1. could you give me some suggestions on the version number?
-- 
Retrieve my PGP public key:

  gpg --recv-keys D47A9C8B2AE3905B563D9135BE42B352A9F6821F

Zihao