Subject: [bug#49213] (no subject)

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 21:56:16 +0200

Raghav Gururajan via Guix-patches via schreef op do 24-06-2021 om 18:39 [-0400]:
> Pushed as 1bf1226a4f.

Hi,

Do I understand correctly that this patch series
was pushed a day after it was sent? AFAIK the series is good
though I don't know anything about CSR, but, as the guix manual notes:

   For anything else, please post to <[email-masked]> and leave
time for a review, without committing anything (*note Submitting
Patches::).  If you didn’t receive any reply after two weeks, and if
you’re confident, it’s OK to commit.

One day seems a lot less than two weeks, and I haven't seen
a reply. Did I miss any replies, or was it ‘replied’ to on IRC,
or ...?

TBF, the manual also notes

   That last part is subject to being adjusted, allowing individuals to
commit directly on non-controversial changes on parts they’re familiar
with.

which might or might not apply.

Greetings,
Maxime.