Subject: bug#49211: 28.0.50; Unable to type S-SPC on feature/pgtk

From: daanturo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 18:23:15 +0700

On branch feature/pgtk, open a clean Emacs session with -Q switch and
switch to *scratch* buffer

```elisp
(global-set-key (kbd "S-SPC") #'pwd)
(call-interactively #'describe-key)
```

Press "S-SPC".

Observed: `describe-key` shows: "SPC runs the command
self-insert-command (found in global-map)".

Expected: "S-SPC runs the command pwd (found in global-map)", like on
Emacs 27.2 and branch master.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.29, cairo version 1.17.4)
  of 2021-06-21 built on c6
Repository revision: 8098d3fe527ff154ee29bc21c6a0750605126ca3
Repository branch: makepkg
Windowing system distributor 'System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
  'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
  --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
  --with-sound=alsa --with-modules --without-gconf --without-gsettings
  --with-native-compilation --with-pgtk --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
  --without-xaw3d --without-m17n-flt --with-cairo --with-xwidgets
  --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2
  -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat
  -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -g
  -fuse-ld=gold -g -fuse-ld=gold'
  LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_CTYPE: en_GB.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: C
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
   global-anzu-mode: t
   anzu-mode: t
   global-evil-surround-mode: t
   evil-surround-mode: t
   eros-mode: t
   flyspell-lazy-mode: t
   solaire-global-mode: t
   solaire-mode: t
   text-scale-mode: t
   dap-tooltip-mode: t
   dap-ui-controls-mode: t
   dap-ui-mode: t
   gdb-many-windows: t
   dap-mode: t
   projectile-mode: t
   treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
   treemacs-follow-mode: t
   treemacs-git-mode: simple
   treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
   org-roam-mode: t
   yas-global-mode: t
   yas-minor-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   better-jumper-mode: t
   better-jumper-local-mode: t
   company-box-mode: t
   company-prescient-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   ivy-prescient-mode: t
   prescient-persist-mode: t
   ivy-rich-project-root-cache-mode: t
   ivy-rich-mode: t
   counsel-mode: t
   ivy-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   evil-goggles-mode: t
   evil-snipe-override-mode: t
   evil-snipe-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   save-place-mode: t
   global-so-long-mode: t
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   gcmh-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   smartparens-global-mode: t
   ws-butler-global-mode: t
   ws-butler-mode: t
   global-undo-tree-mode: t
   undo-tree-mode: t
   global-flycheck-mode: t
   doom-modeline-mode: t
   minions-mode: t
   global-subword-mode: t
   subword-mode: t
   good-scroll-mode: t
   marginalia-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
   cua-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   evil-mode: t
   evil-local-mode: t
   windmove-mode: t
   +popup-mode: t
   my-auto-sidebar-mode: t
   general-override-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   window-divider-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   size-indication-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/lispy/elpa 
hides /home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/ivy/elpa
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-lint 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-jump 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-ensure 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-diminish 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-delight 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-core 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/bind-key/bind-key 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/use-package/bind-key
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/straight/straight 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/straight/straight-x 
hides 
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/cmake-mode/cmake-mode 
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/transient/transient 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/indent
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/xref/xref 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/project/project 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-texinfo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-publish 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-odt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-md 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-man 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-icalendar 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-html 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-beamer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-ascii 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-version 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-timer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-tempo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-src 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-refile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-protocol 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-plot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-pcomplete 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-num 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-mouse 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-mobile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-macs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-macro 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-loaddefs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-list 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-lint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-keys 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-install 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-inlinetask 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-indent 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-id 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-habit 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-goto 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-footnote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-feed 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-faces 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-entities 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-element 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-duration 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-datetree 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-ctags 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-crypt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-compat 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-colview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-clock 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-capture 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-attach 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-attach-git 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-archive 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-agenda 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-w3m 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-rmail 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-mhe 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-irc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-info 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-gnus 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-eww 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-docview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-bibtex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-bbdb 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-vala 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-tangle 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-stan 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sqlite 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sql 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-shen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-shell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sed 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-screen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-scheme 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sass 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ruby 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ref 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-python 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-processing 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-plantuml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-picolisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-perl 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-octave 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ocaml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-mscgen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-maxima 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-matlab 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-makefile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lua 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lob 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lilypond 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-js 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-java 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-io 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-hledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-haskell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-groovy 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-gnuplot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-fortran 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-forth 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-exp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-eval 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ebnf 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-dot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ditaa 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-css 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-core 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-coq 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-comint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-clojure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-calc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-awk 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-asymptote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-abc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-R 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-J 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-C 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/trampver 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-uu 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-sudoedit 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-sshfs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-smb 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-sh 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-rclone 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-integration 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-gvfs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-fuse 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-ftp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-crypt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-compat 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-cmds 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-cache 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-archive 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/tramp/tramp-adb 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/soap-client/soap-inspect 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/dan/.emacsen/doom-emacs/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/soap-client/soap-client 
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/soap-client

Features:
(evil-collection-debug debug cl-print mm-archive url-cache
evil-collection-tabulated-list debbugs-gnu evil-collection-debbugs
debbugs soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp eieio-opt
evil-collection-speedbar speedbar ezimage dframe shortdoc pipenv
python-el-fgallina-expansions dap-python smartparens-python pyvenv
evil-collection-python python mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core format-all apheleia core-cli
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader evil-collection-view view vc-hg
vc-svn vc ivy-hydra shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail amx
evil-anzu anzu char-fold eshell-syntax-highlighting fish-completion
em-term evil-collection-term term ehelp em-script em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias em-tramp esh-help
evil-collection-man man em-unix eshell-z em-dirs esh-var
evil-collection-eshell em-prompt eshell-did-you-mean esh-mode eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter counsel-projectile
elisp-demos evil-collection-indent evil-collection-helpful helpful trace
info-look evil-collection-info info evil-collection-elisp-refs
elisp-refs magit-gitflow forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core
forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite evil-collection-help help disp-table
whitespace flycheck-cask evil-embrace evil-surround embrace
expand-region subword-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom eros highlight-quoted overseer
pkg-info lisp-mnt epl vi-tilde-fringe highlight-numbers parent-mode
display-line-numbers highlight-indent-guides flyspell-lazy ispell
flyspell rainbow-delimiters outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
evil-collection-profiler profiler benchmark mule-util tramp-sh
docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp evil-collection-vc-git
vc-git vc-dispatcher jka-compr auto-minor-mode treemacs-bookmarks
magit-bookmark evil-collection-bookmark bookmark cursor-sensor
lispyville lispy hydra lispy-inline etags fileloop
evil-collection-edebug edebug backtrace lispy-tags mode-local
doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
doom-horizon-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base desktop frameset
company-prescient-autoloads company-statistics-autoloads
el-patch-autoloads atomic-chrome-autoloads infix-autoloads
scroll-on-jump-autoloads guix-autoloads epkg-autoloads fzf-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads phi-search-autoloads tramp-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads org-download-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads
dired-du-autoloads consult-lsp-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
unfill-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads rotate-autoloads
outshine-autoloads minions-autoloads imenu-anywhere-autoloads
good-scroll-autoloads flx-autoloads fcitx-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads dired-hacks-autoloads crux-autoloads
apheleia-autoloads ivy-yasnippet-autoloads orderless-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads marginalia-autoloads rustic-autoloads
emacs-everywhere-autoloads company-nixos-options-autoloads
nix-update-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads flycheck-guile-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom
geiser-base macrostep-geiser-autoloads geiser-autoloads
lsp-java-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads android-mode-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads counsel-jq-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads poly-R-autoloads polymode-autoloads
ess-R-data-view-autoloads ess-autoloads flycheck-plantuml-autoloads
plantuml-mode-autoloads company-math-autoloads company-reftex-autoloads
company-auctex-autoloads auctex-latexmk-autoloads evil-tex-autoloads
latex-preview-pane-autoloads auctex-autoloads ccls-autoloads
company-glsl-autoloads glsl-mode-autoloads opencl-mode-autoloads
modern-cpp-font-lock-autoloads disaster-autoloads
demangle-mode-autoloads cuda-mode-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads pyimport-autoloads python-pytest-autoloads
nose-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads pipenv-autoloads
company-anaconda-autoloads anaconda-mode-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads
pip-requirements-autoloads xref-js2-autoloads tide-autoloads
skewer-mode-autoloads nodejs-repl-autoloads
add-node-modules-path-autoloads npm-mode-autoloads
js2-refactor-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads rjsx-mode-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads flycheck-clj-kondo-autoloads
clj-refactor-autoloads cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
vterm-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads docker-tramp-autoloads
docker-autoloads counsel-css-autoloads sws-mode-autoloads
stylus-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads company-web-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads slim-mode-autoloads pug-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
ivy-bibtex-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads
ivy-taskrunner-autoloads taskrunner-autoloads kurecolor-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads posframe-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
realgud-autoloads lsp-ivy-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads langtool-autoloads flyspell-lazy-autoloads
flyspell-correct-ivy-autoloads flyspell-correct-autoloads
bash-completion-autoloads fish-completion-autoloads
eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads eshell-did-you-mean-autoloads
esh-help-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
eshell-up-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads
evil-multiedit-autoloads iedit-autoloads lispyville-autoloads
lispy-autoloads format-all-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads treemacs-projectile-autoloads
treemacs-evil-autoloads treemacs-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
highlight-indent-guides-autoloads link-hint-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads company-shell-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads
ox-pandoc-autoloads ob-async-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
org-re-reveal-autoloads org-tree-slide-autoloads
centered-window-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
org-journal-autoloads jupyter-autoloads ob-ipython-autoloads
gnuplot-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads org-brain-autoloads
orgit-forge-autoloads orgit-autoloads evil-org-autoloads
org-cliplink-autoloads toc-org-autoloads ox-clip-autoloads
org-yt-autoloads htmlize-autoloads avy-autoloads org-mode-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads markdown-toc-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
buttercup-autoloads flycheck-cask-autoloads elisp-demos-autoloads
elisp-def-autoloads overseer-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
highlight-quoted-autoloads github-review-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads
magit-gitflow-autoloads forge-autoloads powerthesaurus-autoloads
define-word-autoloads counsel-dash-autoloads dash-docs-autoloads
request-autoloads ivy-xref-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads eros-autoloads
quickrun-autoloads flycheck-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads
gitconfig-mode-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads fd-dired-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
dired-git-info-autoloads diredfl-autoloads doom-snippets-autoloads
auto-yasnippet-autoloads evil-vimish-fold-autoloads
vimish-fold-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads
evil-quick-diff-autoloads exato-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-traces-autoloads evil-textobj-anyblock-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-snipe-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
evil-lion-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads evil-exchange-autoloads
evil-embrace-autoloads evil-easymotion-autoloads evil-args-autoloads
evil-autoloads hydra-autoloads vi-tilde-fringe-autoloads
git-gutter-fringe-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads doom-modeline-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
solaire-mode-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads all-the-icons-ivy-autoloads
ivy-prescient-autoloads wgrep-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads
counsel-projectile-autoloads amx-autoloads counsel-autoloads
ivy-avy-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads ivy-autoloads swiper-autoloads
company-box-autoloads company-dict-autoloads company-autoloads
which-key-autoloads general-autoloads project-autoloads
projectile-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads smartparens-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads helpful-autoloads dtrt-indent-autoloads
better-jumper-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads
hide-mode-line-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads use-package-autoloads
straight-autoloads explain-pause-mode-autoloads gcmh-autoloads
auto-minor-mode-autoloads packages finder-inf straight lsp dap-java
lsp-java request dap-gdb-lldb dap-utils dap-lldb ccls
ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy
ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common
smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs lsp-pyright dap-mouse dap-ui
lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-themes gdb-mi gud bui bui-list bui-info
bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils lsp-lens dap-mode
dap-launch posframe dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol spinner
network-stream smartparens-markdown markdown-mode edit-indirect ewoc
treemacs-magit treemacs-projectile projectile ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs treemacs-evil treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions treemacs-mouse-interface
treemacs-tags treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros org-agenda
evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo
async evil-collection-grep grep orgit org-roam org-roam-link
org-roam-graph org-roam-doctor org-roam-dailies org-roam-capture
org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler org-capture
org-roam-completion org-roam-buffer org-roam-faces org-roam-macs
org-roam-compat org-id org-refile smartparens-org org-yt org-element
avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs github-review
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth gnutls
deferred a evil-collection-magit magit-autoloads magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
evil-collection-imenu imenu magit-diff smerge-mode
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode lv core-packages package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse url-vars yasnippet-snippets doom-snippets
doom-snippets-lib yasnippet evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode
evil-collection-which-key which-key better-jumper company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons dash-functional
company-capf company-prescient company ivy-prescient prescient
evil-collection-ivy ivy-avy avy all-the-icons-ivy ivy-rich counsel xdg
ivy-xref evil-collection-xref xref project evil-collection-compile
compile swiper ivy flx delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir evil-goggles
pulse color evil-easymotion evil-snipe recentf tree-widget saveplace
so-long git-commit with-editor transient format-spec server
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message rmc puny evil-collection-dired
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source password-cache
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs gcmh
hl-line winner paren smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens
ws-butler undo-tree diff flycheck-clj-kondo evil-collection-flycheck
evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist flycheck json map
find-func help-mode doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons dash config fcitx dbus
dtrt-indent xml minions cap-words superword subword good-scroll
good-scroll-linear good-scroll-bezier two-column marginalia savehist
mb-depth cua-base let-alist evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core advice evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring derived init
edmacro kmacro my-defs core-editor core-projects core-ui easy-mmode comp
comp-cstr warnings core-keybinds pp general cl-extra seq byte-opt cl-seq
use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile cconv core-modules tex-site rx
realgud-recursive-autoloads core core-lib pcase cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib subr-x chemacs iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit pgtk lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1787282 306686)
  (symbols 48 81780 31)
  (strings 32 378167 54500)
  (string-bytes 1 13379649)
  (vectors 16 167237)
  (vector-slots 8 3125771 302855)
  (floats 8 2648 2228)
  (intervals 56 45063 11476)
  (buffers 992 43))

-- 
Daanturo.