Subject: bug#49202: guix import go type error (failed regex match?)

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 16:02:49 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the report.

On Thu, 24 Jun 2021 at 02:11, raingloom <[email-masked]> wrote:

> When I run
> guix import go -r github.com/golang-migrate/migrate/v4
> it works for a looong time (something else to work on I guess. maybe
> fetching every git repo is not the best solution.) and then gives this
> error:
>
> In procedure vector-ref: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting
> vector): #f

I seems to work without the option recursive '-r'.  So, I guess it is
related to the patch [1] and issues with the recursive importers, see
[2].

1: <http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/49196>
2: <http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/45984>

All the best,
simon