Subject: Emacs froze when mouse scrolling in the eww browser

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 00:37:57 -0400

From: [email-masked]
To:
Subject: 27.1;
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 00:28:54 -0400
Message-ID: 
<[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

  -----
Bug description:

Mouse scrolling fastly in eww browser did froze Emacs.
  -----

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5, 
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-02-09, modified by Debian built on 3df710f593d9
Repository revision: b0229d4bbaea7fcddffced393512c650212830db
Repository branch: deb/emacs/d/sid/master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.12008000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Package refresh done
Loading /home/danrobi/.elfeed/elfeed.el (source)...done
Loading /home/danrobi/.emacs.d/.ercrc.el (source)...done
Loading /home/danrobi/.emacs.d/init.el (source)...done
Connecting to irc.libera.chat:6697...
Logging in as `danrobi70'...
Logging in as ‘danrobi70’... done
Loading /home/danrobi/.emacs.d/.ercrc.el (source)...done
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
Type "q" in help window to restore previous buffer.

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/emacs/emacs=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  selectrum-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail lisp-mnt erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit ace-window avy shell pcomplete comint ring mule-util time
display-line-numbers auto-package-update marginalia ctrlf hl-line
emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode pcase ht dash which-key
advice use-package-bind-key bind-key selectrum minibuf-eldef crm
ansi-color dns elpher edmacro erc-desktop-notifications erc-match
notifications dbus erc-notify erc-networks erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat erc-loaddefs elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark pp
shr svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib thingatpt avl-tree generator url-queue xml-query xml
exwm-systemtray xcb-systemtray xcb-xembed exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms
xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
xcb-debug kmacro server cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure
use-package-core finder-inf mm-archive message dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils gnutls
network-stream url-http mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap epg epg-config easy-mmode info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 362832 78932)
 (symbols 48 29510 3)
 (strings 32 163069 5850)
 (string-bytes 1 3564377)
 (vectors 16 79759)
 (vector-slots 8 2825751 105192)
 (floats 8 125 569)
 (intervals 56 2147 614)
 (buffers 1000 31))