Subject: 28.0.50; [PATCH] Uninitialized inhibit_buffer_hooks

From: dick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 15:39:26 -0400

It's random whether buffers created outside `get-buffer-create`, i.e.,
indirect buffers, call kill-buffer hooks.
>From 84bee9ae521e702f0368d1cdf785252944a40574 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: dickmao <none>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 15:36:46 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] Uninitialized inhibit-buffer-hooks

It's random whether buffers created outside `get-buffer-create`, i.e.,
indirect buffers, call kill-buffer hooks.
* src/buffer.c (Fmake_indirect_buffer):
Match base buffer's inhibit-buffer-hooks.
* test/src/buffer-tests.el (buffer-tests-inhibit-buffer-hooks-indirect):
Add a test.
---
 src/buffer.c             |  1 +
 test/src/buffer-tests.el | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 25 insertions(+)

diff --git a/src/buffer.c b/src/buffer.c
index 565577e75a..5ba1682606 100644
--- a/src/buffer.c
+++ b/src/buffer.c
@@ -834,6 +834,7 @@ DEFUN ("make-indirect-buffer", Fmake_indirect_buffer, Smake_indirect_buffer,
   b->pt_byte = b->base_buffer->pt_byte;
   b->begv_byte = b->base_buffer->begv_byte;
   b->zv_byte = b->base_buffer->zv_byte;
+  b->inhibit_buffer_hooks = b->base_buffer->inhibit_buffer_hooks;
 
   b->newline_cache = 0;
   b->width_run_cache = 0;
diff --git a/test/src/buffer-tests.el b/test/src/buffer-tests.el
index 123f2e8eab..0161927419 100644
--- a/test/src/buffer-tests.el
+++ b/test/src/buffer-tests.el
@@ -1361,4 +1361,28 @@ buffer-tests-inhibit-buffer-hooks
           (should run-kbqf))
       (remove-hook 'buffer-list-update-hook bluh))))
 
+(ert-deftest buffer-tests-inhibit-buffer-hooks-indirect ()
+  "Indirect buffers do not call `get-buffer-create'."
+  (dolist (inhibit '(nil t))
+    (let ((base (get-buffer-create "foo" inhibit)))
+      (unwind-protect
+          (dotimes (_i 11)
+            (let* (flag*
+                   (flag (lambda () (prog1 t (setq flag* t))))
+                   (indirect (make-indirect-buffer base "foo[indirect]")))
+              (unwind-protect
+                  (progn
+                    (with-current-buffer indirect
+                      (add-hook 'kill-buffer-query-functions flag nil t))
+                    (kill-buffer indirect)
+                    (if inhibit
+                        (should-not flag*)
+                      (should flag*)))
+                (let (kill-buffer-query-functions)
+                  (when (buffer-live-p indirect)
+                    (kill-buffer indirect))))))
+        (let (kill-buffer-query-functions)
+          (when (buffer-live-p base)
+            (kill-buffer base)))))))
+
 ;;; buffer-tests.el ends here
-- 
2.26.2

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2021-06-16 built on dick
Repository revision: 1aece73f02724f283bea73e374f6f7f2b4af3b50
Repository branch: gnus-dev-28
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/dick/.local
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/dick/.local/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit Rev

Minor modes in effect:
  goto-address-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-swv hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-swv
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-rutils hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-rutils
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/mouseme hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/mouseme
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-mouse hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-mouse
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb-mode hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/make-regexp hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/make-regexp
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-r-a hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-r-a
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/home/dick/gomacro-mode/gomacro-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gomacro-mode-20200326.1103/gomacro-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/julia-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20200717.1915/julia-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/julia-mode-latexsubs hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20200717.1915/julia-mode-latexsubs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20170924.2259/lv hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-20191106.1238/lv
/home/dick/org-gcal.el/org-gcal hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-gcal-0.3/org-gcal
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-autoloads hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-autoloads
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-bytecomp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-bytecomp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/smtpmail-async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/smtpmail-async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/dired-async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/dired-async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-pkg hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-pkg
/home/dick/.emacs.d/lisp/json hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/json
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210221.2251/transient hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eval hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-perl hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eshell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-abc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-tangle hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-vala hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach-git hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-ctags hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-table hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-element hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-colview hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-mhe hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-stan hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-table hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-keys hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-dot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-js hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-clojure hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-fortran hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-refile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-clock hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sql hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-exp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-asymptote hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-compat hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-python hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ref hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-C hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-info hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-tempo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-md hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-screen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lua hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-matlab hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-list hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-groovy hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-docview hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ebnf hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-forth hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-html hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-io hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-faces hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ocaml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bbdb hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-lint hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-loaddefs hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-scheme hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-protocol hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-maxima hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-latex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-mscgen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-R hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sed hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-plot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-beamer hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-pcomplete hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-plantuml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-publish hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-java hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eww hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macs hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eshell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-src hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-rmail hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-datetree hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-J hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-archive hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-habit hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-picolisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-capture hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-core hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-octave hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mobile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bibtex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-goto hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-odt hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-calc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-gnuplot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macro hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-comint hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ditaa hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-duration hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-entities hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-agenda hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-ascii hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-num hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-awk hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ruby hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-man hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sqlite hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-gnus hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-inlinetask hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-coq hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-feed hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-hledger hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-crypt hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-irc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-css hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-haskell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-footnote hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-indent hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-icalendar hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-processing hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ledger hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-id hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lob hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-latex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-w3m hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-timer hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-makefile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lilypond hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-texinfo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sass hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mouse hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-version hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20171221.1151/hierarchy hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell footnote mail-extr gnus-msg emacsbug git-rebase
rect eieio-compat package-x package-recipe make-mode ivy delsel colir
ivy-overlay ffap dumb-jump f debug backtrace goto-addr completion magit-extras
pulse vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs face-remap
magit-patch-changelog magit-patch magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup
async-bytecomp async magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section benchmark magit-utils crm ein-jupyter ein-dev
ein-notebook python tramp-sh ein-python-send ein-traceback ein-shared-output
ein-pytools ein-pager view ein-completer ein-notification ein-scratchsheet
ein-worksheet poly-ein display-line-numbers quail polymode poly-lock
polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods
polymode-core polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base ein-kill-ring
ein-kernelinfo ein-file ein-notebooklist ein-contents-api eieio-opt speedbar
ezimage dframe shortdoc autoload lisp-mnt vc bug-reference google-c-style
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache zeroconf tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp cl-print help-fns radix-tree ag
vc-svn s misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher paredit-ext
paredit mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-view-gnus gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mu4e-view-common mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists
mu4e-message flow-fill org-tempo tempo org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-R ob-emacs-lisp
ob-ein ein-cell ein-output-area ein-kernel ein-ipdb ein-query ein-events
ein-websocket websocket bindat ein-node ewoc ein-log ein-classes ein-core
request autorevert filenotify ein ein-utils deferred cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group mm-url gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win mule-util
mu4e-vars message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
mu4e-meta subed subed-vtt subed-srt subed-common subed-mpv subed-debug
subed-config dired-x inf-ruby ruby-mode smie ht dash anaphora a
company haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode haskell-process
haskell-session haskell-compile haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports
haskell-lexeme rx haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module
haskell-ghc-support etags fileloop generator dabbrev haskell-customize hydra
lv use-package-ensure paren solarized-theme solarized-definitions projectile
skeleton ibuf-macs find-dired dired dired-loaddefs ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs grep gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date flx-ido flx
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui facemenu color ido
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
use-package-bind-key bind-key auto-complete advice popup cus-edit pp cus-load
wid-edit ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt
ess-r-xref xref ess-trns ess-r-package shell pcomplete ess-r-completion
ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd noutline outline hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help
ess-mode ess-inf project format-spec ess-tracebug ess ess-utils ess-custom
compile text-property-search comint ansi-color emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms emms-compat cl-extra help-mode use-package-core
derived beacon easy-mmode pcase hl-line winner ring edmacro kmacro finder-inf
json-reformat-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads
tornado-template-mode-autoloads info package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1151579 186123)
 (symbols 48 51323 67)
 (strings 32 203238 28952)
 (string-bytes 1 6569076)
 (vectors 16 93439)
 (vector-slots 8 2236684 175533)
 (floats 8 731 3660)
 (intervals 56 51935 8732)
 (buffers 992 56))