Subject: Re: bug#49125: python-gitdb upgrade hangs after executing "guix pull && guix refresh"

From: Sarah Morgensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 15:06:40 -0700

Hello,

Thanks for the bug report.

Emad Alblueshi <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi, 
>
> python-gitdb upgrade hangs after executing "guix pull && guix refresh"
>
> The attached file contains the full log
>
> Best regards
>
> ➜  ~ guix pull && guix refresh

Are you still experiencing this issue?  If so, can you try 'hash guix'
after the pull and before the refresh?  (Without 'hash guix' to tell the
shell where to find the new 'guix', the second command might be invoking
the old 'guix'.)

Or, if you're no longer experiencing this issue, do you have an idea of
what fixed it?

--
Sarah