Subject: [bug#49101] [PATCH v3 0/6] Add ocaml-mparser & friends

From: Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 17:50:30 +0200

Changes since v2:

* Split the previous [1/5] patch (gnu: ocaml4.07-pcre: Switch to default
  OCaml compiler.) into two patches.

* Make ‘ocaml4.07-expect’ use the default compiler before removing
  ‘ocaml4.07-pcre’.

I tried setting (#:tests-target ".") in ‘ocaml-pcre’, but nothing was
outputted during the check phase, so I think it’s safe to say that it
doesn’t actually do anything useful.  :)

Xinglu Chen (6):
  gnu: Add ocaml-pcre.
  gnu: ocaml4.07-expect: Switch to default OCaml compiler.
  gnu: ocaml4.07-pcre: Remove package.
  gnu: Add ocaml-mparser.
  gnu: Add ocaml-mparser-re.
  gnu: Add ocaml-mparser-pcre.

 gnu/packages/ocaml.scm | 131 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 1 file changed, 95 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
2.32.0