Subject: [bug#49058] [PATCH] gnu: Add duc.

From: Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:10:46 +0200

Hello Xinglu,

Thank you for the review!

Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]> writes:

> The trailing #t can be dropped, phases don’t need to end with #t once
> the ‘core-updates’ branch gets merged (hopefully soon :)).

Removed.

>> +    (description " Duc maintains a database of accumulated sizes of
>                     ^^
> Redundant whitespace

Fixed.  I wanted to to factorize your checker
`check-no-trailing-whitespace description` to include leading
whitespaces but I didn't find how to does it nicely.

>> +    (license license:lgpl3+)
>> +    (home-page "http://duc.zevv.nl")))
>
> Nit: the ‘home-page’ field usually comes before ‘synopsis’

Moved over synopsis.

> Otherwise, LGTM.

Pused as 9fd9364492b95baf48baf054a326145fde5bc21b.

Cheers,
- Bricec