Subject: Bzr head doesn't compile

From: Torsten Bronger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:24:32 +0100

Hallöchen!

I pulled from http://bzr.notengoamigos.org/emacs/trunk/ and called
"configure" "make bootstrap", however it says

make[2]: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target »/home/bronger/temp/emacs-cvs/emacs/lisp/obsolete/levents.elc«,
  benötigt von »compile-main«, zu erstellen.  Schluss.

["No rule for making target .../levents.elc, needed by
compile-main"]

The bzr revno is 96885.  I assume that the bzr branch is not
official, so the latest entries in the log are

96885: dann 2009-11-11 * net/eudc.el (eudc-tools-menu):
96884: dann 2009-11-11 * subr.el (menu-bar-separator): New defconst.

Tschö,
Torsten.

-- 
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus
                   Jabber ID: [email-masked]
                                  or http://bronger-jmp.appspot.com