Subject: bug#49043: 27.1: ibuffer-toggle-filter-group [BUGFIX]

From: Boruch Baum <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 16:39:13 -0400

It struck me just now to perform an rzgrep on the debian emacs 27 lisp
directory for the idiom "(1+ (line-end-position)"...

./calendar/todo-mode.el.gz:4254:				 (1+ (line-end-position)))
./calendar/todo-mode.el.gz:4273:	    (delete-region (line-beginning-position) (1+ (line-end-position)))
./calendar/todo-mode.el.gz:4332:					    (1+ (line-end-position))))
./calendar/todo-mode.el.gz:4683:	  (delete-region (line-beginning-position) (1+ (line-end-position)))
./calendar/todo-mode.el.gz:4924:    (setq cat-begin (1+ (line-end-position)))
./international/quail.el.gz:2646:			     (1+ (line-end-position)))))))
./international/quail.el.gz:2650:	  (delete-region (point) (1+ (line-end-position)))
./dired.el.gz:1479:				 (1+ (line-end-position))
./gnus/nnimap.el.gz:277:			   (1+ (line-end-position)))
./obsolete/otodo-mode.el.gz:450:    (let ((begin (1+ (line-end-position))))
./ibuffer.el.gz:1966:	    (delete-region (point) (1+ (line-end-position)))
./ibuffer.el.gz:2030:				    (min (point-max) (1+ (line-end-position))))
./emacs-lisp/smie.el.gz:1457:                            (1+ (line-end-position)) t))
./emacs-lisp/tabulated-list.el.gz:590:      (delete-region (line-beginning-position) (1+ (line-end-position)))
./progmodes/dcl-mode.el.gz:802:  (let* ((default-limit (1+ (line-end-position)))
./eshell/em-unix.el.gz:646:			 (point) (min (1+ (line-end-position))

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0