Subject: [bug#49042] [PATCH 0/2] WIP gnu: Add ruby-taskjuggler.

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 18:51:46 +0200

Hello,

unfortunately this package still have some issues with the daemon mode
(tj3d)

Starting tj3d in daemon mode with "tj3d -c .taskjugglerrc --debug -d -w"
and trying to add a project fails with an exception:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---

giovanni@roquette: tj3client -c .taskjugglerrc add tutorial.tjp
TaskJuggler v3.7.1 - A Project Management Software

Exception `SecurityError' at /gnu/store/1rslmq79i0lwccxqfh4cv1shbv5hchkq-ruby-taskjuggler-3.7.1/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/gems/taskjuggler-3.7.1/lib/taskjuggler/TjTime.rb:80 - Insecure operation - []=
Warning: Projects(s) project-001.tjp could not be added

--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Looking at the issues upstream, it seems to be the same issue like this
one:
https://github.com/taskjuggler/TaskJuggler/issues/168

I'll see if I can arrange a patch, please do not merge this package to
master until we fix this.

Thanks! Giovanni

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures