Subject: [bug#49042] [PATCH 0/2] WIP gnu: Add ruby-taskjuggler.

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 12:09:29 +0200

Hi Maxime,

thank you for your reply!

I'm reading it after my last message to debbugs.

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> writes:

> Giovanni Biscuolo schreef op di 15-06-2021 om 16:40 [+0200]:

[...]

> If you want to automagically install "tzdata", there are two options:
>
>   * move "tzdata" to propagated-inputs

I thought I tried this but I'm not sure... I'll have a try later just to
test and learn: thanks!

[...]

> When "tzdata" is used for tests, use the less-frequently updated
> tzdata-for-tests instead.

Yes, now I understand that package purpose, thanks!

[...]

> What operating system are you on, and what output do you get if you run
> "echo $TZDIR"?

Since I'd like this thread to be only for adding ruby-taskjuggler I'm
going to open a new dedicated thread on guix-devel ASAP, to keep things
separated.

Thank you very much Maxime! Gio'

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures