Subject: [bug#48999] [PATCH v2 0/3] Import Haskell packages from the local filesystem

From: Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 13:53:54 +0200

Changes since v1:

* Add ‘--path’ command line option for importing the package from the
  local filesystem.

* Add ‘git-repository?’ and ‘hg-repository?’ procedures for correctly
  setting the #:select? keyword (‘git-predicate’ or ‘hg-predicate’) for
  ‘local-file’.  Other VCS don’t have a ‘-predicate’ procedure, so I
  didn’t bother adding those.

Patch [1/3] hasn’t changed since v1.

Xinglu Chen (3):
  import: hackage: Accept local source for package.
  import: utils: Add predicates for checking VCS repositories.
  scripts: import: hackage: Add option to import package from local
    filesystem.

 guix/import/hackage.scm         | 43 +++++++++++++++++++++------------
 guix/import/utils.scm           | 15 ++++++++++++
 guix/scripts/import/hackage.scm | 43 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 tests/hackage.scm               | 28 +++++++++++++++++++--
 4 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

base-commit: b65af6ed9120234cf655e8e76317558cfbd02477
-- 
2.32.0