Subject: bug#48991: 27.2; Be STABLE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 01:32:46 +0300

Please be stable. It is rare in now days. Get off stuff
instead of adding it. Focus to the working root system.

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, i686-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2021-06-13 built on t60
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Recent messages:
Loading hl-line...done
Error setting tool-bar-mode: (void-function tool-bar-mode)
Starting Emacs daemon.
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, i686-pc-linux-gnu) of 2021-06-13

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/me/root/usr --without-xaw3d --without-xpm
 --without-tiff --without-lcms2 --without-x'

Configured features:
SOUND NOTIFY INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB XIM MODULES THREADS
PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fi_FI.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fi_FI.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fi_FI.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow regexp-opt sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache
epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail tool-bar rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search time-date subr-x seq mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
term/xterm xterm byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv server
tango-theme hl-line cus-start cus-load tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads inotify
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 57067 4029)
 (symbols 24 7087 1)
 (strings 16 18022 2894)
 (string-bytes 1 556846)
 (vectors 8 8389)
 (vector-slots 4 103965 3892)
 (floats 8 29 239)
 (intervals 28 119 0)
 (buffers 568 12))