Subject: bug#48990: closed (Re: bug#48990: 28.0.50; buffer-local and threads malarkey)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:30:03 +0000

Your bug report

#48990: 28.0.50; buffer-local and threads malarkey

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
48990: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=48990
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#48990: 28.0.50; buffer-local and threads malarkey
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: dick <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:28:56 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thanks for the report.

I just pushed a patch to `master` which fixes this bug by replacing the
context switch code with that originally written for `backtrace-eval`,
which already handles those cases (more) correctly.

        Stefan

Subject: 28.0.50; buffer-local and threads malarkey
From: dick <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 19:00:27 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Seems to be a problem going back to emacs-26.3

# all good
src/emacs -Q --batch -l ./usurped.el

# buffer-local causes let-bound variable to freak out
src/emacs -Q --batch --eval "(setq confuse-thread t)" -l ./usurped.el

# buffer-local causes basic setq to freak out
src/emacs -Q --batch --eval "(setq confuse-main t)" -l ./usurped.el

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 69, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2021-06-12 built on dick
Repository revision: 4c6554413d318069239ba83f4f42fa2452801d30
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/dick/.local --with-rsvg=yes --with-xml2=yes
 --enable-profiling 'CFLAGS=-g3 -Og' CPPFLAGS=-DDEBUG_TRACE_MOVE'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  paredit-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-swv hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-swv
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-rutils hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-rutils
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/mouseme hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/mouseme
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-mouse hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-mouse
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb-mode hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/make-regexp hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/make-regexp
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-r-a hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-r-a
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/home/dick/gomacro-mode/gomacro-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gomacro-mode-20200326.1103/gomacro-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/julia-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20200717.1915/julia-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/julia-mode-latexsubs hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20200717.1915/julia-mode-latexsubs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20170924.2259/lv hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-20191106.1238/lv
/home/dick/org-gcal.el/org-gcal hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-gcal-0.3/org-gcal
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-autoloads hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-autoloads
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-bytecomp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-bytecomp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/smtpmail-async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/smtpmail-async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/dired-async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/dired-async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-pkg hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-pkg
/home/dick/.emacs.d/lisp/json hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/json
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210221.2251/transient hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-css hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-texinfo hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-plot hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eval hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ref hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-crypt hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-tangle hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-asymptote hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-w3m hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-hledger hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-forth hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mouse hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-indent hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach-git hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-element hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-mhe hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-footnote hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-stan hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-perl hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-timer hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-table hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-keys hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-colview hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-entities hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-src hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-js hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-makefile hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-io hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-refile hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-clock hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-dot hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-exp hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-compat hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-maxima hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-C hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-tempo hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-md hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-screen hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lua hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-matlab hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-groovy hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-docview hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ebnf hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sed hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-html hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bbdb hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macs hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-lint hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-loaddefs hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-scheme hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-protocol hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eww hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-beamer hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-core hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-agenda hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-plantuml hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-publish hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eshell hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-rmail hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-J hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-abc hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-awk hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-gnuplot hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sql hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-python hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-octave hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-man hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bibtex hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-goto hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-org hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lob hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-calc hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macro hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-info hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-ascii hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-clojure hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-inlinetask hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-vala hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ruby hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sass hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-faces hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lilypond hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-archive hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shen hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-datetree hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-id hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eshell hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sqlite hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-picolisp hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-habit hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-ctags hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-gnus hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-java hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-latex hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-pcomplete hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-processing hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-odt hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-feed hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ditaa hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-org hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-coq hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-R hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-fortran hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-haskell hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-icalendar hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-num hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ledger hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mobile hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-duration hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-list hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-latex hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ocaml hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lisp hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-mscgen hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-comint hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-capture hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-table hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shell hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-irc hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-version hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20171221.1151/hierarchy hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell footnote mail-extr gnus-msg emacsbug paredit-ext
paredit mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-view-gnus gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mu4e-view-common mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists
mu4e-message flow-fill org-tempo tempo org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-R ob-emacs-lisp
ob-ein ein-cell ein-output-area ein-kernel ein-ipdb ein-query ein-events
ein-websocket websocket bindat ein-node ewoc ein-log ein-classes ein-core
request autorevert filenotify ein ein-utils deferred cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader
mule-util mu4e-vars message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta subed subed-vtt subed-srt
subed-common subed-mpv subed-debug subed-config dired-x inf-ruby ruby-mode
smie melpa-stats ht dash anaphora a company haskell-interactive-mode
haskell-presentation-mode haskell-process haskell-session haskell-compile
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation
haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme rx haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support etags fileloop generator dabbrev
haskell-customize hydra lv use-package-ensure paren solarized-theme
solarized-definitions projectile skeleton ibuf-macs find-dired dired
dired-loaddefs ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs grep flx-ido flx
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui facemenu color ido
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
use-package-bind-key bind-key auto-complete advice popup cus-edit pp cus-load
wid-edit ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt
ess-r-xref xref ess-trns ess-r-package shell pcomplete ess-r-completion
ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd noutline outline hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help
ess-mode ess-inf project format-spec ess-tracebug ess ess-utils ess-custom
compile text-property-search comint ansi-color emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms emms-compat cl-extra help-mode use-package-core
derived beacon easy-mmode pcase hl-line winner ring edmacro kmacro finder-inf
json-reformat-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads
tornado-template-mode-autoloads info package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 683719 26063)
 (symbols 48 40151 1)
 (strings 32 130955 6499)
 (string-bytes 1 4673460)
 (vectors 16 46664)
 (vector-slots 8 612189 16898)
 (floats 8 460 157)
 (intervals 56 386 0)
 (buffers 992 10))