Subject: bug#48965: filter-dkimsign tarball not available

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 11:36:42 +0200

Brendan,

Brendan Tildesley 写道：
> Yep. I downloaded 3000 source tarballs with -S and just this one 
> didn't
> work for some reason. I'm in Tasmania, Australia.

Wait, so libopensmtpd *did* work?  It uses the exact same server, 
with HTTPS :-/

Could you verify that before pulling to test…

> Doesn't work with guix, wget, or curl. Just hangs after 
> connected for a while.

Hmkay…  I have a ‘free’ VPN lying around somewhere but I don't 
think I'll bother.

I've added another URI in 
7479124cd7030b9b303420cb28585bac4331daaf.  If that one also fails 
stranger things are afoot.

Kind regards,

T G-R