Subject: [bug#48962] [PATCH] gnu: password-store: Update to 1.7.4.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 17:32:28 +0200

Xinglu Chen schreef op vr 11-06-2021 om 22:35 [+0200]:
> -           (add-after 'install 'wrap-path
> -             (lambda* (#:key inputs outputs #:allow-other-keys)
> -               (let ((out (assoc-ref outputs "out"))
> -                     (path (map (lambda (pkg)
> -                                  (string-append (assoc-ref inputs pkg) "/bin"))
> -                                '("coreutils" "getopt" "git" "gnupg" "qrencode"
> -                                  "sed" "tree" "which" "wl-clipboard" "xclip"))))
> -                 (wrap-program (string-append out "/bin/pass")
> -                   `("PATH" ":" prefix (,(string-join path ":"))))
> -                 #t))))

Trailing #t in phases are not required anymore (the warning will disappear when
core-updates) is merged. You could follow up with a commit removing the #t.

> -         #:make-flags (list "CC=gcc" (string-append "PREFIX=" %output)
> [...]
> +       #:make-flags (list "CC=gcc" (string-append "PREFIX=" %output)

This should have been ,(string-append "CC=" (cc-for-target)) instead of "CC=gcc",
such that the cross-compiler is used when cross-compiling. (

(To test cross-compilation: ./pre-inst-env guix build --target=aarch64-linux-gnu
password-store).

Otherwise, I don't see any problems, but I haven't tested.

Greetings,
Maxime.