Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Update Qalculate to 3.19.0.

From: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:58:03 -0400 (EDT)

These changes update the libqalculate and qalculate-gtk packages to 3.19.0 
(from 3.8.0). I tested the packages on linux-x86_64. I quickly read 
through the changelogs from the intermediate releases and didn't see 
anything to indicate that we would need to make extensive changes to our 
package definitions, and, in fact, no such changes were required.

For libqalculate, we have a patch so that libcurl can find a CA store when 
updating currency exchange rate data. The patch was developed against 
3.8.0, and I've tested that it still applies and works (I was able to 
update exchange rates) with 3.19.0.

For qalculate-gtk, formerly unused translatable strings are now used 
("data/shortcuts.ui" now appears in `po/POTFILES.in`), so I removed the 
phase instructing gettext to skip those strings.

Jack Hill (2):
   gnu: libqalculate: Update to 3.19.0.
   gnu: qalculate-gtk: Update to 3.19.0.

  gnu/packages/maths.scm | 17 ++++-------------
  1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.32.0