Subject: Re: bug#4896: DocView: Continuous mode

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:08:37 +0200

Juri Linkov <[email-masked]> writes:

> With smooth scrolling, navigation keys like C-p/<up> and C-n/<down>
> on reaching the beginning/end of the current page should advance to the
> previous/next page.
>
> Using the mouse in the continuous mode requires advancing to another
> page on the page edges.
>
> Any opinions on implementing this?

It seems like Juri implemented this at the time, and it seems to work
well for me.  The discussion then went on to whether it should be a
minor mode (I don't think that's necessary) and various other
improvements in doc-view and image-mode, but I think that basically
everything concrete was covered, so I'm closing this bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no