Subject: Re: [bug#48952] [PATCH v2 0/6] Add godot-build-system (v2).

From: Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 15:28:47 +0000

Em qui, 2021-12-30 às 10:43 +0100, Nicolas Goaziou escreveu:
> Hello,
> 
> Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > This is my second attempt. Updated to the new standards with some
> > small changes and other proof of concept packages.
> 
> This looks nice. Thank you.
> 
> I just have one question: since `name' is more or less the standard
> value for #:game keyword, per documentation, would it be possible to
> fill it automatically?
> 
> Regards,

It is possible. The problem is that reading `name' in the build system
resolves to the package name + version, e.g. (godot-3.4) instead of
just the package name which is what I need. If there is a general way
to strip the version number or only read the package name without
passing it from the definition then it can be done.

I just noticed that the #:game keyword is duplicate in godot.scm.