Subject: bug#48926: Cuirass is not building Mutt

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 11:35:59 +0200

Hello Leo,

> I wonder what is going on?

The current mutt package output is:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
mathieu@meije ~$ guix build mutt  --no-grafts
/gnu/store/c0wp5iq5k11mvqrm4bs011qlm7qy48ia-mutt-2.0.7
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

The last mutt build on the master specification is
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/321231/details, that reports the same
output. This build has not been attempted again because its output
didn't change.

The substitute is however missing as you noticed. That's because the
Cuirass GC root expired, and the nar file also probably expired its 90
days TTL.

We should maybe increase this TTL, or make sure that every "latest"
master derivation is covered by a GC root.

WDYT?

Thanks,

Mathieu