Subject: bug#48926: Cuirass is not building Mutt

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 15:11:17 +0200

Hi,

Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> skribis:

>> Mathieu, do you have Zabbix graphs showing how we’re doing wrt. storage
>> on berlin?
>
> Here's one attached, we have been stable around ~10TiB of free space for
> the last couple of months.

Interesting.

The graph suggests that GC is running everyday to collect probably a few
GiBs.  Perhaps we should ‘guix gc -F15T’ once a week to reduce GC work
on subsequent days?

>> If we’re doing well, we should definitely increase the ‘guix publish’ TTL.
>
> What about increasing it to say 180 days?

Sounds good to me.  Can you make the change?

Thanks,
Ludo’.