Subject: [bug#48827] Guix Badge

From: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 19:00:44 +0000

Hi, Raghav, I see that these patches are already integrated:

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
commit 888f9ec387eb35d2fd6c156e975c6c8c719353b3
Author: Raghav Gururajan via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jun 4 07:52:22 2021 -0400

    logo: Add badge (black).

    * logo/guix-badge-black.svg: New file.

    Signed-off-by: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>

commit 5c172e59a32273dee54ebf59db74481389984992
Author: Raghav Gururajan via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jun 4 07:52:21 2021 -0400

    logo: Add badge (white).

    * logo/guix-badge-white.svg: New file.

    Signed-off-by: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I still think these two things apply, though:

1. The golden head is stretched. I'd keep the original aspect ratio.
2. I'd put the badges in a separate directory (guix-artwork/badges) instead of placing them in "logo".

In any case, the issue seems solved now, doesn't it?