Subject: [bug#48827] Guix Badge

From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 06:48:27 -0400

Hi Tissevert!

> There seems to be a slight issue with the file format: I guess you have
> worked on a default A4 document in inkscape. The file itself retains
> those dimensions (`width="210mm"`, `height="297mm"`) which could lead to
> surprises when integrated on a web page.

Fixed in v2.

> About the design, I find clean. Maybe a bit too much text ? I see badges
> as something very minimal, for instance the example you link has a
> single verb, two words on the first line, whereas «Deploy and Manage»
> makes you use another line. Even the name of the distro, couldn't we
> refer to it as GuixSD ? It'd be shorter, and one word only, which would
> be more compelling visually. The very small border radius seems a bit
> unusual in badges to me (when thinking to things like we see on gitlab
> or such).

I have applied the suggestion in v2.

Thanks!

Regards,
RG.