Subject: [bug#48810] [PATCH] gnu: Add matterbridge.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 14:07:50 +0200

Hello,

The linter reports two problems:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
gnu/packages/messaging.scm:2977:5: [email-masked]: the source file name should contain the package name
gnu/packages/messaging.scm:2977:5: [email-masked]: the source URI should not be an autogenerated tarball
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

which means that you should use:

> +      (method url-fetch)

git-fetch here,

> +      (sha256
> +       (base32
> +        "1p3mkfzv4xwm7vz8ja7qsa99qwxb9s61hnjjv65dkkjivlsif5hk"))))

and introduce something like:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
       (file-name (git-file-name name version))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

here. Could you please send an updated patch?

Thanks,

Mathieu