Subject: 27.2; compilation emacs on macOS

From: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 07:54:44 +0200

When trying to compile (28.0.50) with --with-native-compilation, the
./configure comes out with libgccjit failed the smoke test, and the
explanation for getting libgccjit is not easy, actual it's very
complicated.

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, arm-apple-darwin20.3.0, NS appkit-2022.30 Version 11.2.3 (Build 20D91))
of 2021-03-27 built on armbob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.4

Recent messages:
config • time uses …
→★★★ Total time for configuration  4.22s
Loading /Users/niels/.emacs.d/config.el (source)...done
→★ loading init.el in 4.22s
Creating LaTeX previews in buffer... done.
Welcome Niels Søndergaard! Emacs 27.2; Org-mode 9.4.5; System macal; Time 4.302628 seconds
gc-cons-threshold and file-name-handler-alist restored
Bug-Reference mode enabled in current buffer
Mark set
Beginning of buffer [9 times]

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES
THREADS JSON PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: da_DK.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  org-roam-server-mode: t
  org-roam-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  diredfl-global-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  fancy-battery-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-stan hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-comint hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-exp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-ctags hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-texinfo hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-irc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-refile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-version hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-num hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-mhe hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-C hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macs hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-entities hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-dot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sql hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eww hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-datetree hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macro hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eval hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-haskell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-asymptote hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-abc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-rmail hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-awk hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-groovy hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-icalendar hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-octave hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-scheme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mobile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-processing hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ledger hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-picolisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-colview hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-R hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-table hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-html hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-fortran hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-plantuml hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-docview hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-perl hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sqlite hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sed hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ditaa hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ruby hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-habit hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-gnus hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-screen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mouse hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-css hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-inlinetask hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eshell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-pcomplete hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-lint hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-id hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-vala hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-capture hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sass hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-tangle hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-calc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-java hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-compat hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach-git hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-beamer hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-coq hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-protocol hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-element hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lob hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-mscgen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-tempo hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-python hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-w3m hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-agenda hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ocaml hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ref hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lilypond hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-table hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-clojure hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-indent hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-plot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-src hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-duration hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-makefile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-info hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ebnf hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-clock hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-forth hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-odt hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-publish hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-archive hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lua hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-keys hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eshell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-faces hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-man hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-list hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-md hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-goto hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bbdb hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-loaddefs hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bibtex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-J hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-ascii hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-matlab hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-timer hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-core hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-feed hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-io hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-js hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-footnote hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-maxima hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-hledger hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-install hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-crypt hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-flavours hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-theme-flavours
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-switcher hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-theme-switcher
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-light-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-light-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-pkg hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-theme-pkg
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-dark-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-dark-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-flavours hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-theme-flavours
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-switcher hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-theme-switcher
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-light-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-light-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-pkg hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-theme-pkg
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-dark-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-dark-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/solarized-theme/solarized-dark-theme hides ~/.emacs.d/themes/solarized-dark-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-light-theme hides ~/.emacs.d/themes/moe-light-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/solarized-theme/solarized-gruvbox-dark-theme hides ~/.emacs.d/themes/solarized-gruvbox-dark-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-dark-theme hides ~/.emacs.d/themes/moe-dark-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-journal/org-journal hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-journal
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-super-links/org-super-links-org-ql hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-super-links-org-ql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-super-links/org-super-links hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-super-links
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/pdf-tools/pdf-tools hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/pdf-tools
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-super-links/org-super-links-org-rifle hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-super-links-org-rifle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-stan hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-comint hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-exp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-ctags hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-texinfo hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-irc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-refile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-refile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-version hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-version
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-num hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-mhe hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-C hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macs hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-entities hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-dot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sql hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eww hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-datetree hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macro hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eval hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-haskell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-asymptote hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-abc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-rmail hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-awk hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-groovy hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-icalendar hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-octave hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-scheme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mobile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-processing hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ledger hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-picolisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-colview hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-R hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-table hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-html hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-fortran hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-plantuml hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-docview hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-perl hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sqlite hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sed hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ditaa hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ruby hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-habit hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-gnus hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-screen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mouse hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-css hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-inlinetask hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eshell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-pcomplete hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-lint hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-id hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-vala hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-capture hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sass hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-tangle hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-calc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-java hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-compat hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach-git hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-beamer hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-coq hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-protocol hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-element hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lob hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-mscgen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-tempo hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-python hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-w3m hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-agenda hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ocaml hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ref hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mac-iCal hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mac-iCal
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lilypond hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-table hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-clojure hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-indent hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-plot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-src hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-duration hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-makefile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-info hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ebnf hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-clock hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-forth hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-odt hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-publish hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-archive hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lua hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-keys hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eshell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-faces hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-man hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-list hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-md hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-goto hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bbdb hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-loaddefs hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bibtex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-J hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-ascii hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-matlab hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-timer hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-core hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-feed hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-io hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-js hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-footnote hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-maxima hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-hledger hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-expiry hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-expiry
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-install hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-crypt hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/so-long/so-long hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/so-long
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-stan hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-J hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-abc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-refile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ebnf hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-vala hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-coq hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-hledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail bug-reference gcmh
gcmh-autoloads company-wordfreq ispell emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode linum whitespace phpunit-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
file-template elfeed-dashboard elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv
elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query
elfeed-org-autoloads elfeed-autoloads elgantt org-clock
company-wordfreq-autoloads most-used-words docker-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads
docker-tramp-autoloads docker-tramp tramp-cache
git-timemachine-autoloads git-gutter git-gutter-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads calfw-org calfw-org-autoloads calfw-cal calfw
calfw-cal-autoloads calfw-autoloads org-autolist-autoloads appt
auctex-autoloads tex-site pdf-tools cus-edit pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util plantuml-mode-autoloads org-timed-alerts org-ql peg alert
log4e notifications dbus gntp org-cliplink-autoloads org-ebib
ebib-autoloads org-ref-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads org-super-links-autoloads jnf-org-roam.el
org-roam-server org-roam-protocol org-protocol org-roam org-roam-link
org-roam-graph org-roam-doctor org-roam-dailies org-roam-capture
org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler org-capture
org-roam-completion org-roam-buffer org-roam-faces org-roam-macs
org-roam-compat org-id simple-httpd org-roam-server-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads org-roam-autoloads org-backlink
org-super-agenda ts org-habit org-duration holidays hol-loaddefs
org-indent image-file diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso vc-mtn vc-hg
vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc
vc-dispatcher org-bullets org-fancy-priorities toc-org
rainbow-delimiters flycheck ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons dash-functional
company-abbrev company-lsp lsp-mode derived lsp-protocol spinner
network-stream nsm rmc smartparens-markdown markdown-mode inline imenu
ht ewoc company-bibtex parsebib bibtex origami origami-parsers cl
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-leuven-agenda-views
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads org-preview-html eww mm-url gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
mm-util mail-prsvr url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util puny
org-preview-html-autoloads org-mime-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
org-rich-yank-autoloads ob-plantuml ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-latex ob-ditaa
ob-dot ob-java ob-C smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-css ob-gnuplot
ob-shell ob-ruby ob-python smartparens-python python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp ob-perl ob-mermaid ob-mermaid-autoloads
ob-ipython-autoloads ob-rust ob-rust-autoloads ob-go ob-go-autoloads
org-fancy-priorities-autoloads ox-gfm ox-texinfo ox-rss ox-org ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-koma-letter ox-icalendar
org-agenda org-refile ox-html table ox-bibtex ox-beamer ox-latex
ox-ascii ox-publish ox ox-gfm-autoloads org-element avl-tree
smartparens-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table org-keys org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-compat org-macs format-spec
org-agenda-autoloads doct warnings doct-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads pretty-hydra org-expiry dashboard
dashboard-widgets recentf tree-widget wid-edit dashboard-autoloads
page-break-lines page-break-lines-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads diredc autorevert filenotify view term
disp-table ehelp dired-x dired-aux all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
dired-rainbow dired-hacks-utils dired-rainbow-autoloads
dired-git-autoloads ppp-autoloads leaf-autoloads async-await-autoloads
iter2-autoloads promise-autoloads dired-filter-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads diredfl diredfl-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads dired-git-info-autoloads
dired-quick-sort-autoloads origami-autoloads move-text-autoloads
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments let-alist doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f doom-modeline-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads info+-autoloads fancy-battery battery
fancy-battery-autoloads dimmer face-remap dimmer-autoloads beacon
beacon-autoloads delight delight-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads
color-theme-approximate-autoloads company-box-autoloads
frame-local-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads gnuplot-mode-autoloads
company-bibtex-autoloads company-quickhelp pos-tip
company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads company-try-hard-autoloads
company-web company-css web-completion-data company-web-autoloads
web-completion-data-autoloads el-patch company-statistics
company-statistics-autoloads company-lsp-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company company-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens thingatpt dash
smartparens-autoloads flx-isearch-autoloads flx-ido flx
flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads smex ido smex-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-org-autoloads
helm-bibtex-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads let-alist-autoloads parsebib-autoloads helm-config
helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads locate grep keyfreq keyfreq-autoloads
hl-line display-line-numbers dash-at-point-autoloads nec-osx
shrink-path-autoloads rx s disk-usage-autoloads crux-autoloads
use-package-bind-key bind-key fira-code-mode fira-code-mode-autoloads
use-package-diminish emojify-autoloads midnight sort-words-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads insert-char-preview-autoloads
ctrlf-autoloads major-mode-hydra-autoloads pretty-hydra-autoloads hydra
lv hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes doom-themes-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads
autothemer-autoloads color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads powerline-moe-theme-autoloads
moe-theme-auto-switch-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads svg-icon svg dom xml
org-pretty-tags-autoloads pretty-symbols pretty-symbols-autoloads
all-the-icons-ivy-rich easy-mmode bookmark text-property-search pp
ivy-rich all-the-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads
all-the-icons-ivy all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons all-the-icons-ivy-autoloads counsel xdg advice xref
project dired dired-loaddefs compile comint ansi-color swiper ivy ring
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads
ivy-autoloads all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell exec-path-from-shell-autoloads bookmark+-autoloads
paren xt-mouse cus-start cus-load core-lib pcase edmacro kmacro general
general-autoloads finder-inf so-long so-long-autoloads avoid time delsel
package browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars key-chord-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite3-autoloads emacsql-autoloads peg-autoloads ts-autoloads
ht-autoloads git-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
use-package-delight use-package-core el-patch-autoloads
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq info
cl-extra help-mode easymenu seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1028584 189331)
(symbols 48 63451 66)
(strings 32 254316 12253)
(string-bytes 1 8393221)
(vectors 16 107805)
(vector-slots 8 3076430 88382)
(floats 8 1321 635)
(intervals 56 9879 886)
(buffers 1000 24))