Subject: bug#48804: closed (Re: bug#48804: 27.2; compilation emacs on macOS)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 09:22:02 +0000

Your bug report

#48804: 27.2; compilation emacs on macOS

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
48804: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=48804
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#48804: 27.2; compilation emacs on macOS
From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
To: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 09:21:37 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]> writes:

> Sorry,
> I tried the tutorial01, it failed withn not found the libgccjit library, then I tried to install the library with 
> homebrew, whig said it was there, the I god into that a reintall loader the X86 instad of the ARM for 
> my M1 iMac,
> so indtil futher, I give up, and will not attemp to compile 28.0.50 and just run on 27.2…..
>
> mvh
> Niels

Hi Niels,

two points:

1- AFAIK gcc has still to be ported on darwin, libgccjit the same as a
   consequence.

2- In any case there's no need to run 27, you could run 28 also without
   using native compilation if you like.

I'm closing this as this is not an Emacs bug.

Thanks

  Andrea

Subject: 27.2; compilation emacs on macOS
From: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 07:54:44 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When trying to compile (28.0.50) with --with-native-compilation, the
./configure comes out with libgccjit failed the smoke test, and the
explanation for getting libgccjit is not easy, actual it's very
complicated.

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, arm-apple-darwin20.3.0, NS appkit-2022.30 Version 11.2.3 (Build 20D91))
of 2021-03-27 built on armbob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.4

Recent messages:
config • time uses …
→★★★ Total time for configuration  4.22s
Loading /Users/niels/.emacs.d/config.el (source)...done
→★ loading init.el in 4.22s
Creating LaTeX previews in buffer... done.
Welcome Niels Søndergaard! Emacs 27.2; Org-mode 9.4.5; System macal; Time 4.302628 seconds
gc-cons-threshold and file-name-handler-alist restored
Bug-Reference mode enabled in current buffer
Mark set
Beginning of buffer [9 times]

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES
THREADS JSON PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: da_DK.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  org-roam-server-mode: t
  org-roam-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  diredfl-global-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  fancy-battery-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-stan hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-comint hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-exp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-ctags hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-texinfo hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-irc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-refile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-version hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-num hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-mhe hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-C hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macs hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-entities hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-dot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sql hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eww hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-datetree hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macro hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eval hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-haskell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-asymptote hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-abc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-rmail hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-awk hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-groovy hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-icalendar hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-octave hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-scheme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mobile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-processing hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ledger hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-picolisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-colview hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-R hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-table hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-html hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-fortran hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-plantuml hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-docview hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-perl hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sqlite hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sed hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ditaa hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ruby hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-habit hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-gnus hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-screen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mouse hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-css hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-inlinetask hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eshell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-pcomplete hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-lint hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-id hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-vala hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-capture hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sass hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-tangle hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-calc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-java hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-compat hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach-git hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-beamer hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-coq hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-protocol hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-element hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lob hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-mscgen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-tempo hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-python hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-w3m hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-agenda hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ocaml hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ref hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lilypond hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-table hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-clojure hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-indent hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-plot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-src hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-duration hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-makefile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-info hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ebnf hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-clock hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-forth hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-odt hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-publish hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-archive hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lua hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-keys hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eshell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-faces hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-man hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-list hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-md hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-goto hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bbdb hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-loaddefs hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bibtex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-J hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-ascii hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-matlab hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-timer hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-core hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-feed hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-io hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-js hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-footnote hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-maxima hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-hledger hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-install hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-crypt hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-flavours hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-theme-flavours
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-switcher hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-theme-switcher
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-light-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-light-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-pkg hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-theme-pkg
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-dark-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme-auto-switch/moe-dark-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-flavours hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-theme-flavours
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-switcher hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-theme-switcher
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-light-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-light-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-theme-pkg hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-theme-pkg
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-dark-theme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/moe-theme/moe-dark-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/solarized-theme/solarized-dark-theme hides ~/.emacs.d/themes/solarized-dark-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-light-theme hides ~/.emacs.d/themes/moe-light-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/solarized-theme/solarized-gruvbox-dark-theme hides ~/.emacs.d/themes/solarized-gruvbox-dark-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline-moe-theme/moe-dark-theme hides ~/.emacs.d/themes/moe-dark-theme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-journal/org-journal hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-journal
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-super-links/org-super-links-org-ql hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-super-links-org-ql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-super-links/org-super-links hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-super-links
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/pdf-tools/pdf-tools hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/pdf-tools
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-super-links/org-super-links-org-rifle hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-super-links-org-rifle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-stan hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-comint hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-exp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-ctags hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-texinfo hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-irc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-refile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-refile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-version hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-version
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-num hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-mhe hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-C hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macs hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-entities hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-dot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sql hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eww hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-datetree hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macro hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eval hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-haskell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-asymptote hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-abc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-rmail hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-awk hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-groovy hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-icalendar hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-octave hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-scheme hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mobile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-processing hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ledger hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-picolisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-colview hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-R hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-table hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-html hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-fortran hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-plantuml hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-docview hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-perl hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sqlite hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sed hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ditaa hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ruby hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-habit hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-gnus hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-screen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mouse hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-css hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-inlinetask hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lisp hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eshell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-pcomplete hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-lint hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-id hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-vala hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-capture hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sass hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-tangle hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-calc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-java hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-compat hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach-git hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-beamer hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-coq hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-protocol hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-element hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lob hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-mscgen hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-tempo hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-python hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-w3m hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-agenda hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ocaml hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ref hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mac-iCal hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mac-iCal
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lilypond hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-table hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-clojure hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-indent hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-plot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-src hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-duration hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-makefile hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-info hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ebnf hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-clock hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-forth hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-odt hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-publish hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-archive hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lua hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-keys hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eshell hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-faces hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-man hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-list hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-md hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-goto hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bbdb hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-loaddefs hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bibtex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-J hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-ascii hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-matlab hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-timer hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-core hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-feed hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-io hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-js hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-footnote hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-maxima hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-hledger hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-expiry hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-expiry
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-install hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-crypt hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/so-long/so-long hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/so-long
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-stan hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-J hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-abc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-refile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ebnf hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-vala hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-coq hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-hledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-agenda/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail bug-reference gcmh
gcmh-autoloads company-wordfreq ispell emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode linum whitespace phpunit-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
file-template elfeed-dashboard elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv
elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query
elfeed-org-autoloads elfeed-autoloads elgantt org-clock
company-wordfreq-autoloads most-used-words docker-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads
docker-tramp-autoloads docker-tramp tramp-cache
git-timemachine-autoloads git-gutter git-gutter-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads calfw-org calfw-org-autoloads calfw-cal calfw
calfw-cal-autoloads calfw-autoloads org-autolist-autoloads appt
auctex-autoloads tex-site pdf-tools cus-edit pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util plantuml-mode-autoloads org-timed-alerts org-ql peg alert
log4e notifications dbus gntp org-cliplink-autoloads org-ebib
ebib-autoloads org-ref-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads org-super-links-autoloads jnf-org-roam.el
org-roam-server org-roam-protocol org-protocol org-roam org-roam-link
org-roam-graph org-roam-doctor org-roam-dailies org-roam-capture
org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler org-capture
org-roam-completion org-roam-buffer org-roam-faces org-roam-macs
org-roam-compat org-id simple-httpd org-roam-server-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads org-roam-autoloads org-backlink
org-super-agenda ts org-habit org-duration holidays hol-loaddefs
org-indent image-file diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso vc-mtn vc-hg
vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc
vc-dispatcher org-bullets org-fancy-priorities toc-org
rainbow-delimiters flycheck ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons dash-functional
company-abbrev company-lsp lsp-mode derived lsp-protocol spinner
network-stream nsm rmc smartparens-markdown markdown-mode inline imenu
ht ewoc company-bibtex parsebib bibtex origami origami-parsers cl
org-super-agenda-autoloads org-leuven-agenda-views
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads org-preview-html eww mm-url gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
mm-util mail-prsvr url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util puny
org-preview-html-autoloads org-mime-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
org-rich-yank-autoloads ob-plantuml ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-latex ob-ditaa
ob-dot ob-java ob-C smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-css ob-gnuplot
ob-shell ob-ruby ob-python smartparens-python python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp ob-perl ob-mermaid ob-mermaid-autoloads
ob-ipython-autoloads ob-rust ob-rust-autoloads ob-go ob-go-autoloads
org-fancy-priorities-autoloads ox-gfm ox-texinfo ox-rss ox-org ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-koma-letter ox-icalendar
org-agenda org-refile ox-html table ox-bibtex ox-beamer ox-latex
ox-ascii ox-publish ox ox-gfm-autoloads org-element avl-tree
smartparens-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table org-keys org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-compat org-macs format-spec
org-agenda-autoloads doct warnings doct-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-bullets-autoloads pretty-hydra org-expiry dashboard
dashboard-widgets recentf tree-widget wid-edit dashboard-autoloads
page-break-lines page-break-lines-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads diredc autorevert filenotify view term
disp-table ehelp dired-x dired-aux all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
dired-rainbow dired-hacks-utils dired-rainbow-autoloads
dired-git-autoloads ppp-autoloads leaf-autoloads async-await-autoloads
iter2-autoloads promise-autoloads dired-filter-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads diredfl diredfl-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads dired-git-info-autoloads
dired-quick-sort-autoloads origami-autoloads move-text-autoloads
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments let-alist doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f doom-modeline-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads info+-autoloads fancy-battery battery
fancy-battery-autoloads dimmer face-remap dimmer-autoloads beacon
beacon-autoloads delight delight-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads
color-theme-approximate-autoloads company-box-autoloads
frame-local-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads gnuplot-mode-autoloads
company-bibtex-autoloads company-quickhelp pos-tip
company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads company-try-hard-autoloads
company-web company-css web-completion-data company-web-autoloads
web-completion-data-autoloads el-patch company-statistics
company-statistics-autoloads company-lsp-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company company-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens thingatpt dash
smartparens-autoloads flx-isearch-autoloads flx-ido flx
flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads smex ido smex-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-org-autoloads
helm-bibtex-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads let-alist-autoloads parsebib-autoloads helm-config
helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads locate grep keyfreq keyfreq-autoloads
hl-line display-line-numbers dash-at-point-autoloads nec-osx
shrink-path-autoloads rx s disk-usage-autoloads crux-autoloads
use-package-bind-key bind-key fira-code-mode fira-code-mode-autoloads
use-package-diminish emojify-autoloads midnight sort-words-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads insert-char-preview-autoloads
ctrlf-autoloads major-mode-hydra-autoloads pretty-hydra-autoloads hydra
lv hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes doom-themes-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads
autothemer-autoloads color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads powerline-moe-theme-autoloads
moe-theme-auto-switch-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads svg-icon svg dom xml
org-pretty-tags-autoloads pretty-symbols pretty-symbols-autoloads
all-the-icons-ivy-rich easy-mmode bookmark text-property-search pp
ivy-rich all-the-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads
all-the-icons-ivy all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons all-the-icons-ivy-autoloads counsel xdg advice xref
project dired dired-loaddefs compile comint ansi-color swiper ivy ring
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads
ivy-autoloads all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell exec-path-from-shell-autoloads bookmark+-autoloads
paren xt-mouse cus-start cus-load core-lib pcase edmacro kmacro general
general-autoloads finder-inf so-long so-long-autoloads avoid time delsel
package browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars key-chord-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite3-autoloads emacsql-autoloads peg-autoloads ts-autoloads
ht-autoloads git-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
use-package-delight use-package-core el-patch-autoloads
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq info
cl-extra help-mode easymenu seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1028584 189331)
(symbols 48 63451 66)
(strings 32 254316 12253)
(string-bytes 1 8393221)
(vectors 16 107805)
(vector-slots 8 3076430 88382)
(floats 8 1321 635)
(intervals 56 9879 886)
(buffers 1000 24))