Subject: bug#48796: Guix on Debian 11 - Cant run or find applications from Guix

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 21:30:10 -0400

Hi,

bo0od <[email-masked]> writes:

> Everything is explained well in the past posts but no fixation proposed.
>
> Saying need info while all the info there is just ridiculous, closing
> the bug is just a bug skip not fix which lead to either more comments
> here or duplicates tickets else where.
>
> Unless there is a policy saying guix for guix OS only not for any
> other OS then this ticket is still valid.

I understand getting your issue closed without an apparent resolution
can be frustrating, but please keep the discussion courteous; we're
volunteers trying to keep the mountain of reported issues current and in
check.

For your info, this was fixed if you use the
https://guix.gnu.org/install.sh script with commits
30810aff713149d53cb25f36ae6d721ec66385da and
7ff169d04f52b15393b33a97959e2cd6a5957e26.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim