Subject: bug#48766: closed (Re: [bug#48766] [PATCH] gnu: java-jmh: Switch to maven-build-system.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 11:14:02 +0000

Your bug report

#48766: [PATCH] gnu: java-jmh: Switch to maven-build-system.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
48766: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=48766
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#48766] [PATCH] gnu: java-jmh: Switch to maven-build-system.
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 13:13:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

After almost a month of silence, pushed to master as
4c98db94b0271aa5371ff00cf98c0ebc70ab1a8d to
1b1eeb3b123162c4d73c939e9ca7bbbb4f79aef1. Thanks!

Subject: [PATCH] gnu: java-jmh: Switch to maven-build-system.
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 00:41:00 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix!

I'm excited to submit this patch series, as it adds the first package
to guix that uses the maven-build-system.

The series first improves the maven build system, so it actually works
with jmh :)

The series then changes a few dependencies to install to the maven
repository structure (lib/m2), so they can be detected by maven during
the build.

Since the series updates files that are used by the ant-build-system,
it unfortunately needs to update all java packages. Grepping for
"build-system ant-build-system", it shows 302 packages, which is
two packages above the limit for master. However, since most java
packages are fast to build, I'd like to ask for an exception to this
rule and push to master directly.

Patches will follow :)