Subject: 28.0.50; The xdg-mime-apps-files function contains a dolist over a cons of strings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 20:00:42 +0200

On Fedora with KDE, evaluating the function `xdg-mime-apps-files`
(after
loading the library `xdg`) causes a wrong argument error.

The error is caused by the first dolist receiving a cons of strings
(the desktop argument is and definitely should be a string). That cons
should become a list.

Thank you!

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.25, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-02-18 built on daniel-fedora
Repository revision: 185121da6978553d538d37d6d0e67dc52e13311f
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version
11.0.12011000
System Description: Fedora 34 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-nativecomp'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  global-company-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  selectrum-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  selectrum-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dalanicolai/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs auth-source password-cache json text-property-search
time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils char-fold .emacs company-maxima-autoloads
maxima-autoloads test-simple-autoloads s-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator xref project
eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb company company-
autoloads
webkit-autoloads org-journal-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads marginalia marginalia-autoloads use-package-ensure
consult-flycheck-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
dash-autoloads consult-autoloads use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core projectile-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
selectrum-prescient selectrum minibuf-eldef map crm prescient
selectrum-prescient-autoloads prescient-autoloads selectrum-autoloads
easy-mmode general general-autoloads which-key which-key-autoloads evil
evil-keybindings evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search
evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings rx advice evil-common
windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro
evil-autoloads finder-inf goto-chg-autoloads use-package-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info cl-seq cl-extra help-mode
easymenu seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
bytecomp byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face pcase macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process nativecomp
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 228091 11159)
 (symbols 48 15109 0)
 (strings 32 54569 4238)
 (string-bytes 1 1992681)
 (vectors 16 29326)
 (vector-slots 8 578241 16456)
 (floats 8 152 112)
 (intervals 56 343 0)
 (buffers 992 13))