Subject: bug#48720: GNU IceCat Updates???

From: al3xu5 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 13:03:26 +0200

Fri, 28 May 2021 19:53:47 +0200 - Ed Kirkland <[email-masked]>:

> [...]

> I'm using SeaMonkey Mail... Thunderbird just keeps going downhill IMO. I
> would switch over to ClawsMail if it would import "All of The Contact
> Details" from my Address Book like SeaMonkey/Thunderbird does.

SeaMonkey and Thunderbird should export contacts as a LDIF file...
... and ClawsMail can import LDIF files.
https://www.claws-mail.org/manual/claws-mail-manual.html#ch_addrbook

More, either TB, SM and CM have plugins to import/export the addressbook
in CSV/vCards/ICal plugins.

So you should be able to easily export contacts from SeaMonkey/Thunderbird
and import them in ClawsMail.

I was a TB user (years ago), now using ClawsMail: better a lot!!!

> I'm using Linux Mint Xfce Full-Time, I switched from Fedora because 'sK1
> Project' dependence's Were NOT being updated like Debian based ones
> were... Upstream is Not always the best choice -- I learned that the
> hard way! I really like Fedora Xfce better with all the crazy window
> themes like BeOS and many others.

Let me suggest Devuan! Directly supported DE (during installation) are
MATE, Xfce, LQDE, KDE and Cinnamon...

Regards

al3xu5

-- 
Say NO to copyright, patents, trademarks and industrial design
restrictions!
____________________________________________________________________________

Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8  B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B