Subject: [bug#48696] [PATCH v2 0/4] Documenting commit reverts and revocation

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 12:15:34 +0200

Hi!

Changes since the initial version:

  1. “Addressing Mistakes” section replaced by “Addressing Issues”
     following suggestions by Chris Baines at
     <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/48696#17>.

  2. Fix typo and clarify Git commit signing instructions as
     reported by Julien and Maxime (these were in pre-existing
     text).

If there are no objections, I’d like to push within a couple of
days.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (4):
  doc: Structure the "Commit Access" section.
  doc: Add "Addressing Issues" section.
  doc: Explain more reasons for commit revocation.
  doc: Clarify Git commit signing; fix typo.

 doc/contributing.texi | 121 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 1 file changed, 100 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

-- 
2.32.0