Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Require Guile 3.0

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 23:12:10 +0200

Hi!

These patches drop support for Guile 2.2 so we can concentrate
on moving forward.

For the record, Guile 3.0 was released 1.5 year ago.  In Debian,
Guile 3.0 is available but the ‘guix’ package is currently
built against 2.2 due to the GnuTLS/Guile bug at
<https://issues.guix.gnu.org/46330>; this is likely to be addressed
by the time we publish the next Guix release.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (2):
  maint: Require Guile 3.0.
  ui, lint: Simplify exception handling in Guile 3 style.

 configure.ac                        |  6 +--
 doc/guix.texi                       |  3 +-
 gnu/packages/package-management.scm | 34 ------------
 guix/lint.scm                       | 81 +++++++++++++----------------
 guix/scripts/deploy.scm             |  7 +--
 guix/store.scm                      | 16 ++----
 guix/swh.scm                        | 20 +++----
 guix/ui.scm                         | 60 ++++++++-------------
 8 files changed, 72 insertions(+), 155 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1