Subject: Re: bug#48683: 28.0.50; [PATCH] Feature suggestion gnus-summary-toggle-mark-as-processable

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:23:00 +0200

Alex Bochannek <[email-masked]> writes:

>> It seems like many people would prefer to have the `#' command be a
>> toggle.  Perhaps we should just add a user option to have `#' toggle or
>> not?  (Defaulting to "not toggle" for backwards compatibility.)
>
> How about something like this?

Looks good.  Some small comments:

> +(defcustom gnus-summary-process-mark-toggle nil

Perhaps this should be gnus-process-mark-toggle and also work in the
Group buffer?

> +		(if (eq t unmark)
> +		    (gnus-summary-remove-process-mark article)
> +		  (if (eq t gnus-summary-process-mark-toggle)

We shouldn't check against t in either of these cases -- any non-nil
value is valid.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no