Subject: [bug#48635] [PATCH 0/3] Update emacs-geiser, emacs-geiser-guile and add emacs-geiser-racket

From: David Dashyan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 00:31:50 +0300

Hello guix! I packaged emacs-geiser-racket today and found that emacs-geiser
emacs-geiser-guile a bit outdated.  Here are the patches!  Beware that I
havent used them extensively yet.  They load, and repl starts fine for guile
and racket so shouldn't much problem I guess.

Patch files that were included with packages are no longer needed since
autoloading fixes are now in geiser upsteam.

David Dashyan (3):
  gnu: emacs-geiser: Update to 0.16.
  gnu: Add emacs-geiser-racket.
  gnu: emacs-geiser-guile: Update to 0.17.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  2 -
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm                    | 57 ++++++++++++++++---
 ...ser-autoload-activate-implementation.patch | 26 ---------
 .../emacs-geiser-guile-auto-activate.patch    | 34 -----------
 4 files changed, 49 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/emacs-geiser-autoload-activate-implementation.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/emacs-geiser-guile-auto-activate.patch

base-commit: 488fc3d2e6e0a3d5fc4fe747587cf831989ece58
-- 
2.31.1