Subject: Re: bug#48629: 28.0.50; GUI emacsclient frames stop accepting keyboard input around recv

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 06:54:50 +0300

Lars Ingebrigtsen [2022-07-15 12:24 +0200] wrote:

> "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> For quite a while now (several months, possibly a year or more; don't
>> remember when it started), my graphical emacsclient sessions have been
>> prone to infrequent and seemingly random freezes where all GUI frames
>> stop responding to keyboard input, including 'C-g', 'ESC ESC ESC', and
>> 'C-x 5 2'. 
>
> Are you still seeing this with the current Emacs trunk?

I think it's happened maybe once in the last few months, and not
particularly recently, but I've been largely AFK since September, so
maybe I've just been lucky.  Feel free to close (or merge) this, either
in favour of bug#55726, or until I have more information to report.

Thanks,

-- 
Basil