Subject: 28.0.50; GUI emacsclient frames stop accepting keyboard input around recv

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 17:14:58 +0100

For quite a while now (several months, possibly a year or more; don't
remember when it started), my graphical emacsclient sessions have been
prone to infrequent and seemingly random freezes where all GUI frames
stop responding to keyboard input, including 'C-g', 'ESC ESC ESC', and
'C-x 5 2'.  Strangely, the frames seem otherwise fine - they respond to
mouse input and are redrawn when I resize them, for example.

This is purely anecdotal, but FWIW it feels like it usually happens
around the time I'm using a memory/subprocess heavy application like
Magit or PDF-Tools.

Unfortunately I normally use an optimised build and don't have a
reproduction recipe, so my usual workaround is to open a TUI emacsclient
frame, save my work, and kill the Emacs daemon.  In fact, I'm sending
this bug report from a TUI frame of the session in question.

The way I run emacsclient is as follows.  In ~/.profile I have:

  export ALTERNATE_EDITOR=              # Lazy emacs daemonisation
  export EDITOR=ecc                     # Used by crontab et al.

where ~/bin/ecc is:

  #!/usr/bin/env sh
  emacsclient --create-frame "$@"

and I set a WM key binding to execute sensible-editor, a Debian script
that in turn runs one of $VISUAL/$EDITOR/editor/etc. in a DWIM fashion.

If I attach GDB to the corresponding 'emacsclient --create-frame'
process, I see the following:

  $ gdb -p 70401
  GNU gdb (Debian 10.1-1.7) 10.1.90.20210103-git
  This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
  Attaching to process 70401
  Reading symbols from /home/blc/.local/bin/emacsclient...
  (No debugging symbols found in /home/blc/.local/bin/emacsclient)
  Reading symbols from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6...
  Reading symbols from /usr/lib/debug/.build-id/ec/3a1edbb04c6c2376a0f382429383cb2dfc350e.debug...
  Reading symbols from /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2...
  Reading symbols from /usr/lib/debug/.build-id/32/438eb3b034da54caf58c7a65446639f7cfe274.debug...
  0x00007fd2ed0a2fec in __libc_recv (fd=3, buf=0x7fff77fbe8c0, len=8192, flags=0)
      at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/recv.c:28
  28	../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/recv.c: No such file or directory.
  (gdb) p (char*)buf
  $1 = 0x7fff77fbe8c0 "-emacs-pid 61879"
  (gdb) p errno
  $2 = 25
  (gdb) p strerror(25)
  $3 = 0x7fd2ed1328a0 "Inappropriate ioctl for device"
  (gdb) bt full
  #0  0x00007fd2ed0a2fec in __libc_recv (fd=3, buf=0x7fff77fbe8c0, len=8192, flags=0)
      at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/recv.c:28
  No locals.
  #1  0x000055fe39b7baa6 in main ()
  No symbol table info available.

And lsof says (with the repeated first three columns of output snipped):

  $ lsof -p 70401
   FD   TYPE             DEVICE SIZE/OFF     NODE NAME
  cwd    DIR              254,0   204800 53215234 /home/blc
  rtd    DIR              254,0     4096        2 /
  txt    REG              254,0    37920 53360933 /home/blc/.local/bin/emacsclient
  mem    REG              254,0  1839792  1842920 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc-2.31.so
  mem    REG              254,0   177928  1842753 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ld-2.31.so
    0r   CHR                1,3      0t0        4 /dev/null
    1w   REG              254,0    51650 53215248 /home/blc/.xsession-errors
    2w   REG              254,0    51650 53215248 /home/blc/.xsession-errors
    3u  unix 0x000000003c49a2bb      0t0   191265 type=STREAM

If I create another emacsclient frame using the WM key binding, the new
frame displays the *scratch* buffer as usual, except it is also frozen
(does not respond to keyboard input).  Attaching GDB to the new
emacsclient process shows the same as above.

Closing all GUI emacsclient frames and creating new ones makes no
difference; neither does calling make-frame-on-display from a TUI frame:
all created GUI frames are equally frozen.

Some extra, possibly useless info.  My ~/.Xresources says:

  emacs.cursorBlink:                    0
  emacs.dialog*font:                    DejaVu Sans Mono-9
  emacs.font:                           DejaVu Sans Mono-10
  emacs.menu*font:                      DejaVu Sans Mono-9
  emacs.menuBar:                        0
  emacs.pane.menubar.font:              DejaVu Sans Mono-9
  emacs.scrollBar:                      0
  emacs.toolBar:                        0
  emacs.verticalScrollBars:             off

and ~/.xsession-errors contains some repetition of the following
message:

  ###!!! [Parent][RunMessage] Error: Channel closing: too late to
         send/recv, messages will be lost

but there's no timestamp and I doubt it's related to this Emacs session.

Any ideas on what's wrong or how to further debug or fix this?

Thanks,

-- 
Basil

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-05-24 built on tia
Repository revision: 19c14be04fec3ae958bd14623ca2f8f84a53915f
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure 'CC=ccache gcc' 'CFLAGS=-O2 -march=native' --config-cache
 --prefix=/home/blc/.local --enable-checking=structs
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-file-notification=yes --with-x'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  dash-fontify-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  paren-face-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  blc-rainbow-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/counsel hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/counsel-0.13.4.0.20210509.83303/counsel
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/ivy-hydra hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-hydra-0.13.5.0.20210311.102431/ivy-hydra
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-num
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-plantuml
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol-rmail
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol-bibtex
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-python
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-table
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol-info
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-stan
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-scheme
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-macro
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-habit
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-coq
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-ocaml
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-org
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-capture
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-attach-git
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-plot
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-exp
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-crypt
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-gnuplot
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-tangle
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-io
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-ebnf
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-haskell
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox-icalendar
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-dot
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-element
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox-org
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-makefile
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-shell
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-mscgen
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-clojure
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-protocol
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-clock
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-R
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-J
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-compat
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-keys
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-inlinetask
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol-w3m
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-datetree
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-abc
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-eval
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-version
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-src
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-agenda
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-footnote
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-shen
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-groovy
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-eshell
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox-md
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol-bbdb
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-fortran
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-matlab
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol-mhe
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-hledger
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox-texinfo
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox-man
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-ditaa
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-ruby
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-asymptote
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-ledger
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox-html
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-archive
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox-odt
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-pcomplete
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-sed
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol-gnus
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-macs
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-screen
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-ctags
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-entities
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-indent
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-js
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox-latex
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol-eshell
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-table
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-java
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-colview
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-calc
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-sass
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-mouse
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol-docview
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-lint
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-goto
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-lisp
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol-eww
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-lua
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-id
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox-beamer
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-attach
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ol-irc
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-lilypond
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-core
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-ref
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox-ascii
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-list
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-mobile
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-perl
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-refile
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-faces
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-processing
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-picolisp
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-awk
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-vala
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-octave
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-maxima
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-duration
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-install
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-forth
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-tempo
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ox-publish
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-sql
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-latex
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-feed
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-loaddefs
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-sqlite
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-lob
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-C
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/org-timer
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-comint
/home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210519/ob-css
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/swiper hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-0.13.4.0.20210509.153725/swiper
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/colir hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-0.13.4.0.20210518.182019/colir
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/ivy-faces hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-0.13.4.0.20210518.182019/ivy-faces
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/ivy-overlay hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-0.13.4.0.20210518.182019/ivy-overlay
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/ivy hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-0.13.4.0.20210518.182019/ivy
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/dash hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20210330.1544/dash
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.2.0.20210429.153940/transient hides /home/blc/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort footnote mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader emacsbug
sendmail tramp-cmds xt-mouse term/xterm xterm pdf-sync pdf-annot
facemenu pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
pdf-view magit-bookmark bookmark jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode exif tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp counsel xref compile
swiper ffap org-eldoc bog bibtex org-indent org-element avl-tree
generator org-clock org-duration dom org-location-google-maps org-agenda
org-refile google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs matlab matlab-compat pulse disp-table
dired-aux gnus-dired hl-line face-remap pp blc-magit magit-extras
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs
gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub let-alist gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic parse-time iso8601 forge-post markdown-mode
thingatpt noutline outline forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql
emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit message rmc puny
git-annex advice rx dired-x deb-view dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete comint ansi-color magit-mode
transient cl-extra help-mode magit-git magit-section mb-depth ivy ring
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color magit-utils crm dash project server
vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference edmacro
kmacro whitespace time cap-words superword subword paren-face paren
highlight-escape-sequences delsel delight modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes pcase format-spec battery dbus xml xdg blc-pkg finder-inf
info tex-site debian-el package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x url-vars cl-loaddefs
cl-lib blc-lib map seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 614521 65792)
 (symbols 48 45245 15)
 (strings 32 181777 8284)
 (string-bytes 1 6067399)
 (vectors 16 76823)
 (vector-slots 8 879291 53573)
 (floats 8 1120 520)
 (intervals 56 5299 179)
 (buffers 992 22))